Scientific Experiment V3#05-G.Houllier Approval Ratings

Gringo

Does Gérard Houllier meet with your approval as manager these past two (and a bit) months?  

160 members have voted

1. 1. Does Gérard Houllier meet with your approval as manager these past two (and a bit) months?

• Oui
    • Non

I wonder how many of you would change your opinion if we did'nt lose another game this season!
I wonder how many of you would change your opinion if we didn't win another game this season!

Ifs and butts, me arse.

It wouldn't change what people thought of his performance over the last two months - which seems to be the point of the poll.

Sorry I was disregarding this poll as most of you have a comment he's been usless all season and want him gone already!

12 yes votes, looks like the nose's are are coming around here quite a bit.
That's lame Fran - just as lame as when people call fans who want Houllier out lame. If there were noses in here they'd be sussed.
How do you no there aren't any??.
You're scraping the barrel when there is no need. Why?
I'm not, i honestly think a few of them votes could be or maybe not even blues but other fans that dislike villa. If other people want GH here thats fair enough, just like how i never wanted him at the club..

That's lame Fran - just as lame as when people call fans who want Houllier out lame. If there were noses in here they'd be sussed.
I'm not, i honestly think a few of them votes could be or maybe not even blues but other fans that dislike villa. If other people want GH here thats fair enough, just like how i never wanted him at the club..

So if it all comes together next season you'll still be hating on Houllier!

I wonder how many of you would change your opinion if we did'nt lose another game this season!
I wonder how many of you would change your opinion if we didn't win another game this season!

Ifs and butts, me arse.

It wouldn't change what people thought of his performance over the last two months - which seems to be the point of the poll.

Sorry I was disregarding this poll as most of you have a comment he's been usless all season and want him gone already!

I don't see how Randy can keep him even if he does keep us up, managers have gone for way less than what GH has done here. He's never going to do shit with us anyway so imo we are best getting in a decent manager.

Yes, because i hate the fella i don't see why he's at this club, he's a shit manager that should have never got back into management. He's to old washed up and past his best.

So because im still with Houllier im a troll. Bit disrespectful dont ya think!!!!!

Sorry I was disregarding this poll

If you're disregarding the poll, your point in posting in the thread is what?

Cannot imagine why anyone would consider last 2 months as good .

Just baffling and tbh just plain straight up mental.

I don't think I've said that I consider the last 2 months as good.

If the poll was "Are you happy with the results recently?" then my vote would have been "Non". To me the results don't tell the whole story.

If the poll was "Are you happy with the results recently?" then my vote would have been "Non". To me the results don't tell the whole story.

Well...the poll is for whether you approve of Houllier over the last 2 months.

Whether you think Houllier can magically not be crap one day in future etc is open to debate etc ..but you approve of his management over last 2 months ?- specifically the last 2 months?

Sorry - but no **** way for me .

His management over the last 2 months sees us now 16th and still talking of staying up in bloody April!

How can you specifically approve of that?

Yes, because i hate the fella i don't see why he's at this club, he's a shit manager that should have never got back into management. He's to old washed up and past his best.

Although in this debate, I'm edging on your side, what a weird attitude.

If he got it together next year and we were top 5/6ish let's say, playing good football (extremely unlikely) you would still hate him and think he's a shit manager? that makes little sense.

Although in this debate, I'm edging on your side, what a weird attitude.

If he got it together next year and we were top 5/6ish let's say, playing good football (extremely unlikely) you would still hate him and think he's a shit manager? that makes little sense.

Thankyou!

I don't think I'll ever really like Houllier, no.

But if he has us 5/6 playing nice football next season I won't be calling for his head quite so strongly. And I might accept that he's doing a decent job as a manager, depending on the circumstances.

(No, I don't see this happening.)

For crying out loud it's not hard surely to read a simple question? This poll is NOT do you want Houllier sacked, or whether you like Houllier, or want to meet Houllier, go shopping with him etc etc.

It is specifically, during the time period mentioned, do you approve with how Houllier has done? Simple.

And the fact we've gone on one of the worst runs, coupled with all the off-the-field problems, reports and rumours - how can any Villa fan in there right mind vote yes? It's completely illogical - regardless of whether you like him or not.

For crying out loud it's not hard surely to read a simple question? This poll is NOT do you want Houllier sacked, or whether you like Houllier, or want to meet Houllier, go shopping with him etc etc.

It is specifically, during the time period mentioned, do you approve with how Houllier has done? Simple.

And the fact we've gone on one of the worst runs, coupled with all the off-the-field problems, reports and rumours - how can any Villa fan in there right mind vote yes? It's completely illogical - regardless of whether you like him or not.

Exactly.

Well...the poll is for whether you approve of Houllier over the last 2 months.

Whether you think Houllier can magically not be crap one day in future etc is open to debate etc ..but you approve of his management over last 2 months ?- specifically the last 2 months?

Sorry - but no **** way for me .

His management over the last 2 months sees us now 16th and still talking of staying up in bloody April!

How can you specifically approve of that?

+

I think, I believe, some of the reasons for our poor performances and results have been injuries and suspensions, basic errors on the field AND these off-the-field problems, reports and rumours. And we have had LOTS of them. I don't blame Houllier for these.

I think, I believe, some of the reasons for our poor performances and results have been injuries and suspensions, basic errors on the field AND these off-the-field problems, reports and rumours. And we have had LOTS of them. I don't blame Houllier for these.

It's immensely generous to exempt H from the blame for all off-the-field problems. What about him alienating some of our players by public criticism via the press? Must have had some impact!

Â