Match Thread - DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

Shoody

• Replies 903
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Petrov is an absolute embarrassment to the club, terrible player. So pissed off about throwing this away. Young looked thrilled too, definitely off now if there was any doubt left.

I think it's good to see Villa trying to control the game, yes we aren't getting anywhere, but if we get to half time still 2-0 I have some hope.

Petrov is a waste of space though, he needs to be shipped out asap. Delph is too good for left back, and Bannan is playing well.

The only reason we are knocking it around and controlling the game is because City are letting us as they are 2 up and don't need to do anything it suits them for us to fanny about with it.

Petrov is an absolute embarrassment to the club, terrible player. So pissed off about throwing this away. Young looked thrilled too, definitely off now if there was any doubt left.

I agree. Thanks ballbag Houllier.

Gabby is not working hard enough at all. Haul him off. Petrov is having a nightmare, haul him off. Otherwise, towards the end of this half has been an improvement.

Bannan has been the only ray of light however.

The fact that the commentators have proclaimed tonight to be "an ideal night" for City to play that washed-up, unfit, lager-downing lardo Michael Johnson is the most telling indictment of our performance yet.