Cats...

wiggyrichard

Love them or loathe them?  

226 members have voted

1. 1. Love them or loathe them?

• Love, they're so cute & cuddly!
    • They're shite & should be considered vermin!

• 3 weeks later...
15 minutes ago, leemond2008 said:

The little clearing in the woods was alright and he's healed up well but he's **** banned from my flat. 

Little shit has bought in fleas and I'm struggling to get rid of the words removed. 

They're all furry little clearing in the woods 

• 1 month later...

I'm home with a slight fever. So naturally the little word removed dropped of a live mouse behind the stereo and then promptly fu***d off.

I've been hunting it for 20 minutes, dying.

Finally got it with my folding rule and flyswatter.

YRHaTbu.jpg

• Haha 3

2 hours ago, ferguson1 said:

Got to take our last cat (Oxo) to the vets later as now having mini seizures every few days. He’s 21 years old and been truly amazing for us. Dreading he won’t be coming home. We’ll be devastated if it’s bad news, especially the kids.

We had a black cat called Axl , he lived until 21. 

• Like 1

On 15/08/2023 at 08:09, leemond2008 said:

The little clearing in the woods was alright and he's healed up well but he's **** banned from my flat. 

Little shit has bought in fleas and I'm struggling to get rid of the words removed. 

I think that me and Theodore have officially broken up, every time he was coming in the first thing he wanted to do was piss up the wall, I can't be having that so he's banned from coming inside, I've still been feeding him outside but the other night at 12 oclock he dive bombed me when I opened the window and was wraslin with me trying to get in, I can't have the little **** pissing on my walls so he's banned (again) I think he's sick of just being fed though because I haven't seen him in nearly a week now.

He's either dead or being fed elsewhere, if he comes back then he's got one more chance, he tries to piss up the wall again and I'll beat him to death with the vacuum and have done with him. 

37 minutes ago, leemond2008 said:

I think that me and Theodore have officially broken up, every time he was coming in the first thing he wanted to do was piss up the wall, I can't be having that so he's banned from coming inside, I've still been feeding him outside but the other night at 12 oclock he dive bombed me when I opened the window and was wraslin with me trying to get in, I can't have the little **** pissing on my walls so he's banned (again) I think he's sick of just being fed though because I haven't seen him in nearly a week now.

He's either dead or being fed elsewhere, if he comes back then he's got one more chance, he tries to piss up the wall again and I'll beat him to death with the vacuum and have done with him. 

I swear to god, this **** dickhead of a cat is taking the piss out of me, about 5 minutes after I posted that he came back, I decided to let him in (I've had a few beers so I'm not feeling as cruel as usual) he had his food then the tail went straight up, he was gunning for everywhere but I think that's cuz he hasn't been allowed in for so long, dropped some catnip on the floor and he rolled around like a dribbling mess for 15 minutes and I kicked him out, I'll let him back in and catnip another part of the room next time, get him smell intergrated into the place without the need for piss, you could tell he wasn't overly happy when he first came in but its probably been 4 or 5 weeks since I last let him come in.

32 minutes ago, ferguson1 said:

Our worst fears. We’re all broken right now. 

Gutted for you, 21 is pretty bloody good going for a cat, but I'm sure that doesn't make it easier :(

Please pay the cat tax and attach a photo of a good boy.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, ferguson1 said:

as someone who has no affinity for cats aside from that **** idiot that decides he's my cat every now and again (we have a real love hate relationship) 

21 years is way **** better than you would have ever expected when you got Oxo, I remember when we had our staffie put down at the age of 16, she was my dog and I felt guilty when I moved out of my mom n dads because she fell into a depression without me, she wasn't my dog, I was her human, she **** idolised me, even now, about 10 years later I still **** miss her, I think about her more than I should, whenever I dream I can guarantee that she'll pop up somewhere.

when my mom n dad took her to be put down I was fuming because they didn't tell me, looking back on it I can 100% understand, a few hours after they told me I absolutely broke down, I remember sitting on the edge of my bed and crying for about 3 hour.

she was 16, had diabetes, was blind and deaf, it was the kindest and most difficult thing we've ever had to do as a family.

its **** shit, I'm not gunna say it gets easier because I still miss that dog to this **** day, but this is what we sign up for when we get pets. 

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, ferguson1 said:

My condolences to you and your family. They’re pre-eminent animals; as an observer and almost certainly in their own mind. They’re also family. I hope you have plentiful lasting and happy memories of your cat. 

• Thanks 1

Â