The Arab Spring and "the War on Terror"

legov

Apparently if you've got nothing nice to say about someone who has died then you shouldn't say anything at all...........................

Best version of that I've seen was this one:

It is very easy to speak ill of the dead, especially when they are tyrants who have corrupted the Muslim world. So its perhaps best not to.

Apparently if you've got nothing nice to say about someone who has died then you shouldn't say anything at all...........................

Best version of that I've seen was this one:

E-NL3Zf8_normal.jpegMohammed Ansar @MoAnsar · Jan 22

It is very easy to speak ill of the dead, especially when they are tyrants who have corrupted the Muslim world. So its perhaps best not to.

Mo Ansar as in the homophobic man who backs the amputation of limbs in Islamic states

You should chose your role models more carefully

Best version of that I've seen was this one:E-NL3Zf8_normal.jpegMohammed Ansar @MoAnsar · Jan 22

Mo Ansar as in the homophobic man who backs the amputation of limbs in Islamic states

My dear Tone, if I could press you for two things?

First, I'm sure you've seen something Mo Ansar has said that supports homophobia and amputation of limbs. I haven't, I've only seen the opposite, so if you could point me towards your source it would be enlightening for me.

Second, I lost the logic trail between quoting someone's tweet, and having them as a role model. I'm sure its my fault, but if you could explain the connection, I'd be grateful.

Best version of that I've seen was this one:E-NL3Zf8_normal.jpegMohammed Ansar @MoAnsar · Jan 22

First, I'm sure you've seen something Mo Ansar has said that supports homophobia and amputation of limbs. I haven't, I've only seen the opposite, so if you could point me towards your source it would be enlightening for me.

Second, I lost the logic trail between quoting someone's tweet, and having them as a role model. I'm sure its my fault, but if you could explain the connection, I'd be grateful.

Pete , my fees for training people on using Google search engine are quite reasonable but I always suggest people give it a go themselves first

Im sure as a Twitter fan you'll be able to find his comments (now deleted ) where he was asked how he felt about homosexuality

@MoAnsar: "@CarrotHead Hate the sin not the sinner."

His amputation views can also be found , though he does flip quite a lot on this and you'll even find his views that slavery is ok as long as the slave is treated well as well as his false claims to be a lawyer

Pete , my fees for training people on using Google search engine are quite reasonable but I always suggest people give it a go themselves first

Im sure as a Twitter fan you'll be able to find his comments (now deleted ) where he was asked how he felt about homosexuality

@MoAnsar: "@CarrotHead Hate the sin not the sinner."

His amputation views can also be found , though he does flip quite a lot on this and you'll even find his views that slavery is ok as long as the slave is treated well as well as his false claims to be a lawyer

Thanks Tony, that's about the same as saying "You know how to read, don't you, there's a library over there", when asked to provide a simple reference. I suppose you do have a reference, or more than one,to make a claim like that? Why so coy about revealing it?

You do have something to back up your extravagant claims, other than flippant comments and rhetorical flourishes, don't you?

I've just been reading stuff online and I came across something about IS having a 5 year plan and within that time they will take North Africa plus Nigeria and some of the more central countries and Egypt and Somalia. Then onto Spain, Turkey, Greece, Armenia, Kazakhstan etc, and then into India and China.

Unlikely but makes me quite nervous!!

Edited by Tayls

I've just been reading stuff online and I came across something about IS having a 5 year plan and within that time they will take North Africa plus Nigeria and some of the more central countries and Egypt and Somalia. Then onto Spain, Turkey, Greece, Armenia, Kazakhstan etc, and then into India and China.

mr_chang_senor_chang_laugh_spits_milk.gi

Â