Nathan Baker

AVFC-Prideofbrum

• 3 weeks later...

Anybody got any news regarding Nathan's injury? Getting head & facial injuries appears to be his trademark. He is such a brave lad & I really hope he is on the mend.

Brave? He's an absolute wimp and a car crash of a player.

He's got mild concussion, bless him.

• Like 1

Anybody got any news regarding Nathan's injury? Getting head & facial injuries appears to be his trademark. He is such a brave lad & I really hope he is on the mend.

Wow. I don't think he got knocked unconscious on purpose.

He would have been a wimp if he'd ducked out the way of the shot.

What a ridiculous comment about one of our players.

Wow. I don't think he got knocked unconscious on purpose.

He would have been a wimp if he'd ducked out the way of the shot.

What a ridiculous comment about one of our players.

He misses that many games through the slightest little knocks it's no wonder he has a reputation as a bit of a wimp. He's also a very poor defender you simply can't rely on. Before being carried off (again) he almost cost us a goal when he made a hash of what should have been a simple clearance yet he somehow managed to skew it over over the bar and out for a corner.

He's a waste of space, and as I said, an absolute car crash of a player

He went down the tunnel right in front of me, didn't look concious even then. I havent seen any replays, but from what I've heard, the fact he kind of ducked into the ball made the impact worse. Was he concious at all before he left the pitch does anyone know? Never nice seeing a player in neck brace and with oxygen, I imagine he was whisked off to hospital and thoroughly checked over.

He chose to be knocked out?

He chose to be stretched off?

Hateful, spiteful nonsense.

• Like 3

Hateful?

I think he's crap, but I hardly hate him.

He went down the tunnel right in front of me, didn't look concious even then. I havent seen any replays, but from what I've heard, the fact he kind of ducked into the ball made the impact worse. Was he concious at all before he left the pitch does anyone know? Never nice seeing a player in neck brace and with oxygen, I imagine he was whisked off to hospital and thoroughly checked over.

The commentary report last night said he was unconscious for about a minute on the pitch.  He was "sitting up" but with "mild concussion" symptoms in hospital afaik.

Hateful?

I think he's crap, but I hardly hate him.

Calling somebody a 'wimp' for getting knocked out and getting stretchered off is shocking. Proper stupid thing to say.

He isn't a wimp.

Just not a very good football player.

This I can agree with to an extent.

Baker lacks many attributes to be a successful centre back at this level.

Bravery isn't one of them. He's ridiculously brave to the extent where he's reckless.

• Like 1

Â