Signed: Darren Bent £18m rising to £24m with add on's

dudevillaisnice

Can't believe Talksport & the Collymore interview - What a tube he really is, the so called No1 celeb Villa fan who played for his boyhood club and couldn't be arsed.

As for Darren Gough.. Is he a Mackem fan aswel as Spuds & Barnsley ?? He seems genuinely gutted he's coming to Villa and reckons Sunderland are a bigger club than us.

The only TalkShite pundit who's opinion Is valid on AVFC Is Ian the Legend Taylor !! So Collymore can **** off back up Cannock Chase to his car park and drop Goughy off at Costcutter on his way.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If we sign darren bent and keep stewart downing ill be ecstatic and over the moon

If we sign darren bent but sell stewart downing ill just feel meh... getting a striker is all well and good but he still needs the service and downing has been a real threat this season we need to add to our quality and squad not 1 step forward 1 step back as usual.

---------------------Bent------------------------

Young--------------------------------Albrighton

-------------Downing----Delph---------------

--------------------Makoun--------------------

Me likey :wink:

:)

Seconded.

How about

"]---------------------Bent------------------------

Young--------------------------------Albrighton

----------------------Adam

-------------Makoun----Delph---------------

Can't believe Talksport & the Collymore interview - What a tube he really is, the so called No1 celeb Villa fan who played for his boyhood club and couldn't be arsed.

As for Darren Gough.. Is he a Mackem fan aswel as Spuds & Barnsley ?? He seems genuinely gutted he's coming to Villa and reckons Sunderland are a bigger club than us.

The only TalkShite pundit who's opinion Is valid on AVFC Is Ian the Legend Taylor !! So Collymore can **** off back up Cannock Chase to his car park and drop Goughy off at Costcutter on his way.

What did Gough say?

Shows how incredibly difficult to please some members of this board are, here we have one of the all tim top scorers in the premiership, outdone only over the last few years by two WORLD CLASS players, the chairman is showing ambition by slapping down a big fee UP FRONT and not messing around. Furthermore Aston Villa havent had a proper goal scorer since Yorke left and yet some are moaning that he's not that good or the fee is too much or why dont we go for somone else like Suarez who may or may not score goals in the prem.

Oh my god get a grip and enjoy one of the best transfer windows weve had in years and look forward to climbing the table.

Where are the **** ITKs when they're needed?????

I DON'T WANT ANOTHER MAKOUN DEAL!!!!

He's coming.... no he isn't... yes he is.... no he isn't... yes he is... no he isn't... deal fallen through.... no it's stil on..... off again... deal on still.....

The deal is NOT done, they haven't accepted the bid according to both parties on SSN... we have though apparently discussed terms with him not sure on what exactly (SSN again).

I am being told different but then again who knows if sources have it right! Could be BS but seem certain it's done!

If we sign darren bent and keep stewart downing ill be ecstatic and over the moon

If we sign darren bent but sell stewart downing ill just feel meh... getting a striker is all well and good but he still needs the service and downing has been a real threat this season we need to add to our quality and squad not 1 step forward 1 step back as usual.

Agree with this, I don't really see us offloading him though, definitely not to our rivals (as far as table positioning goes). Downing must stay for me to remain happy happy joy joy. Same goes for most of out players.