Signed: Darren Bent £18m rising to £24m with add on's

dudevillaisnice

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The bad news is that there is strong talk of Young to Liverpool and more activity to come?!! Don't know how true this is though
Yes I have heard more activity to come (ins and outs)I now think there is more chance of Downing leaving

You gotta love Makouns jumper.

I know GH gets a lot of stick but he means busines. Makoun, Fofana, Walker and Bent all could be and have be signed up. Fofana failed the medical which wasn't his fault. We could still bring in Adam. The guy is a work horse in the transfer market. Bent would be one hell of a signing. Man I hate January exams. Wanna spend all my time on here finding out about transfers!

He will be a very good signing if this goes through BUT if it really is 18 million possibly rising to 24 we have been well and truly shafted imo although im not going to complain because its not my money :D
We haven't been shafted at all. Just because his name is Darren Bent and not Redin Zukaku doesn't mean he isn't worth at least half as much as two strikers he's currently 1 goal behind in the Premier League scoring charts since 2005, which includes spending a proportion of that on the bench at Spurs.

If anything he's worth more than £18 million and if we have got him for that price then it's a bloody good deal.

If it gets to 24 million I don't care what anyone says, we have been shafted. Liverpool paid around 22 million for torres... anyway like I said I think bent would do well here and will score goals and i am not against us signing him

You gotta love Makouns jumper.

I know GH gets a lot of stick but he means busines. Makoun, Fofana, Walker and Bent all could be and have be signed up. Fofana failed the medical which wasn't his fault. We could still bring in Adam. The guy is a work horse in the transfer market. Bent would be one hell of a signing. Man I hate January exams. Wanna spend all my time on here finding out about transfers!

what exams you doing mate?

I've just done an AS level maths.

He will be a very good signing if this goes through BUT if it really is 18 million possibly rising to 24 we have been well and truly shafted imo although im not going to complain because its not my money :D
We haven't been shafted at all. Just because his name is Darren Bent and not Redin Zukaku doesn't mean he isn't worth at least half as much as two strikers he's currently 1 goal behind in the Premier League scoring charts since 2005, which includes spending a proportion of that on the bench at Spurs.

If anything he's worth more than £18 million and if we have got him for that price then it's a bloody good deal.

If it gets to 24 million I don't care what anyone says, we have been shafted. Liverpool paid around 22 million for torres... anyway like I said I think bent would do well here and will score goals and i am not against us signing him

Torres 24m PLUS Luis Garcia (rated around 5-6m.)

The bad news is that there is strong talk of Young to Liverpool and more activity to come?!! Don't know how true this is though
Yes I have heard more activity to come (ins and outs)I now think there is more chance of Downing leaving

Liverpool bid for Downing??

Bent and Torres have very similar records and Torres was purchased pre-Man City and nearly 4 years ago. Like I said, Torres sounds prettier.