• Pirès
    • Albrighton
    • Reo-Coker
    • Bannan
    • Agbonlahor
    • Downing (for Pirès 65)
    • Petrov (for Bannan 65)

Your ratings and reactions please.

Keep it respectful even if you know everyone else is wrong.

[table color=#bccde9:b1ed6a4ef8][mrow][mcol color=red:b1ed6a4ef8]Sheffield Utd[mcol]1-3[mcol color=#8c333c:b1ed6a4ef8]Aston Villa

[row][col color=red:b1ed6a4ef8][col]0-1[col color=#8c333c:b1ed6a4ef8]Walker 9

[row][col color=red:b1ed6a4ef8][col]0-2[col color=#8c333c:b1ed6a4ef8]Albrighton 33

[row][col color=red:b1ed6a4ef8]Ward pen 48[col]1-2[col color=#8c333c:b1ed6a4ef8]

[row][col color=red:b1ed6a4ef8][col]1-3[col color=#8c333c:b1ed6a4ef8]Petrov 90+3

[/table]

still after this match performance i think we will struggle against the scum still giving away really cheap possesion and i think we can thank our lucky stars it was sheffield utd we were playing because if that were a prem team we would have lost that match but winning is still great don't get me wrong.

Good performance. Still some dodgy moments in there, can see the players still have a tendency to panic.

Spoilt by the sending off of Young, harsh I though, but his fault for making a stupid challenge (or Houllier's fault if you believe the match thread *rolly eyes*)

MOTM, Walker. great debut. Looks a player.

Good debut by Walker, great build up for the final goal. Pity that despite the referee's best efforts we still won, Houllier made his subs at the right time, we were under the kosh for a little bit we hung on. League form goes out the window in the FA Cup so pleased with going into the next round, could give the lads a lift.

Â