Houllier: Back him or sack him?

Stu_The_Villan

Houlier - back him or sack him?  

415 members have voted

1. 1. Houlier - back him or sack him?

• Back him - he needs more time
    • Sack him - we don't have time

Do you know we struggled to break teams down at home last season too...with these players. Just saying.

Were it not for our excellent away form we would have really struggled. Now that the away form is no longer there, we are struggling.

I think the players and the manager as a whole need to take the blame. It's too easy to blame Houllier although I don't think he is the right man for the job.

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That fooking tool Paul Faulkner is just as big of a problem as Houllier. Randy looks to Faulkner for support/advice and we all know Faulkner is a fuckig idiot who couldn't run a bath never mind our football club.

I don't know this, how do you know it?

What has he done that is so incompetent?

Well I know you claim to be Ireland's best mate or ITK or something like that so you probably think that gives you some insight into the club that the rest of us don't see. You tell me this though, what has Faulkner done for our club? Be instrumental in the sale of Milner and the bringing in of Ireland , advise Lerner to stop spending, be instrumental in the appointment of Houllier. All of that IMO is incompetent. We were far better off before he arrived at our club.

That first bit is unneccessary, for starters.

Secondly, he was instrumental in the sale of Milner in as far as he assisted MON in negotiating the deal that MON wanted after Milner wanted to leave.

Did he advise Lerner to stop spending? Show me..

I know very little about Paul Faulkner, but some of the abuse he gets on here is absolutely vile. I thought we, as a club and as a fanbase, were better than that.

There is nobody to blame but Houllier. These players have got more talent than where we are in the table.

This is just pathetic!

You never noticed the end of last season then? The DIRE result at Chelsea..And the HOME loss to Blackburn last game of the season? A game we neeeded to win to guarantee 6th place?

We were shit themn and we are shit now....MON knew what he was doing waliking out....Houllier is the fall guy..Jol cant save us,Lambert cant save us..

We need a manager that can work with mediocre rubbish...Big Sam!

Pathetic? Seriously we were so 'shit' last season we finished 6th, went to a Carling cup final? Went to an FA Cup semi final and were still in the race for fourth until the penultimate game of the season? You have mentioned two results and called us shit for them is what I can see here?

Houllier has done nothing but negative for this club, and maybe there is someone higher who is responsible as well. He is the crux of the problem and needs to go now. We have a lot of full internationals in that side tonight, they are not a side who should be slipping into the relegation zone at home to Sunderland?

Pathetic? No. Just our shit tactics, poor man management, poor team selection (at times). That is pathetic. I thought the corner might be turned if we could win tonight but no we were terrible.

There is nobody to blame but Houllier. These players have got more talent than where we are in the table.

Im sorry but the players are just as much to blame as the manager. How can they not be? Theyre the ones who should be doing it on the pitch

Disagree. Houllier IS to blame. You do not, repeat, do not grill your players to the press! These players worked SO SO SO SO hard for MON... why? Man Management! Motivation and to be honest someone who wanted the best for this club. Houllier will leave when we go down and forget about what happen between Sep 2010 and May 2011 and live his happy life

Is there really anyone here who wants Houllier to stay?

I'm done. Give it to big fat Sam or someone.

I want him to stay but he must be backed..The likes of Makoun,Cisse,M'Vila and Fofana have to come.If Houllier can get them to sign,then the board need to back him.

The man is deluded, clearly deluded. If he isn't gone tonight I will be livi. A remarkable job I believe the General called it, yep that about covers what he has achieved since he arrived.

Listen to the fool

He's such a clueless word removed, blame Heskeys sending off for the whole poor show you silly prick. Man up for a change you word removed.

Im sorry but the players are just as much to blame as the manager. How can they not be? Theyre the ones who should be doing it on the pitch

Disagree. Houllier IS to blame. You do not, repeat, do not grill your players to the press! These players worked SO SO SO SO hard for MON... why? Man Management! Motivation and to be honest someone who wanted the best for this club. Houllier will leave when we go down and forget about what happen between Sep 2010 and May 2011 and live his happy life

They all worked hard tonight,yet they just aint good enough..Its like trying to get blood from a stone.

The man is deluded, clearly deluded. If he isn't gone tonight I will be livi. A remarkable job I believe the General called it, yep that about covers what he has achieved since he arrived.

Listen to the fool

Truly embarrassing

He just said "if we had won the crowd would have been singing my name" SORRY BUT NO YOU DELUDED FOOL!!

Â