415 members have voted

1. 1. Houlier - back him or sack him?

• Back him - he needs more time
    • Sack him - we don't have time

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That fooking tool Paul Faulkner is just as big of a problem as Houllier. Randy looks to Faulkner for support/advice and we all know Faulkner is a fuckig idiot who couldn't run a bath never mind our football club.

I don't know this, how do you know it?

What has he done that is so incompetent?

I have always said to give GH time and a window, as I believed he had a way of playing and for whatever reasons it weren't working... I thought that he understood football in depth and knew how to prepare a team tactically before a game...

Today has totally changed my opinion, his inability to change the game was as frustrating as MON. The way we set out today was completely wrong and it was obvious after 20min. I was absolutely gobsmacked gabby was still playing on the left after half time and alby hadn't come on.

Absolutely terrible.

That's it for me, get him out.

Nail on head hit.

I'm prepared to give him this window so we see who he brings in. If its a load of shit or he loses at Blues, he's ****. There is no way that he'll be accepted if he loses to the scum. This board will go in to apoplectic rage if that happens. Randy needs to fully understand the hate we have for them.

Do you honestly believe any decent players are going to want to come and join us well we languish in the bottom three though?

GH needs to get the squad fighting to stay in this league, just as all the other squads around us (now mostly above us) are doing. We have, on paper, an excellent selection of players - good enough to finish 6th in fact and if a manager can't motivate those players well enough to even gain a respectable placing then he is no kind of manager.

I'm prepared to give him this window so we see who he brings in. If its a load of shit or he loses at Blues, he's ****. There is no way that he'll be accepted if he loses to the scum. This board will go in to apoplectic rage if that happens. Randy needs to fully understand the hate we have for them.

Well I think you may as well give up on him now. There is no way we will beat the scum on current form and there is no reason to hope therefore that third time will be a charm for Houllier in this fixture.

"]Where's the PR machine, sorry i mean the general when you need him, guessw we wont be seeing him for a very long time, houllier has to and go now, if he stays we are going down, lets go for Moyes, he is at everton and knows he has no money and doesnt look happy about it, or is it more PR bullshit that we have funds available, cos if we do i wouldnt trust that french prick to spend it :-).

i shall not be going for the rest of the season, one wasted season ticket:-), call me frickle but i can't sit there and watch my beloved team go down and sadly we are and the sooner we accept this the easier it might be.

You're so frickle.

yhr general? maybe!

Chelsea was a fluke.

We weren't expected to get a point against them (even without them being in dreadful form themselves), but tonight / Saturday and the Bloose, we should've been looking for three wins.

Losing tonight is dreadful. Losing again on Saturday is incredibly possible. But I truely believe if GH loses against the scum, then he is gone. The fans wont accept 2 defeats down there this season, especially as one was in the competition we reached the final of the previous year.

I don't know what I want, but I think he's gone very soon anyway.

The only person who can fix it is unfortunately Big Sam. And I'll back him cos I'll actually be confident we wont go down, regardless of how dull it might get.

When Houllier was appointed, I was geniunely excited. I saw a resumé of success, a man with a reputation across Europe for winning and for building footballing dynasties. He was, in my eyes, a footballing elder statesman. A gentleman amongst fools.

I would hope that, in the style of a gentleman, he sees that his position is untenable, does the honourable thing and offers to help the club recruit his replacement.

Eh, what clubs did he manage to build?? Lyon and Liverpool where big enough and both where better after he left them. the man is **** poison and he should have never got this job. Randy and Paul Fuckner should hang there heads in blood shame for this. they are the ones that created this whole shambles, the only thing is its in there hands to sac this old fool, and if they dont well more the fool Randy is because there is only one place were heading for ant thats down to the championship.. proud history shite future, thanks for the lies yanks.

Do you honestly believe any decent players are going to want to come and join us well we languish in the bottom three though?

GH needs to get the squad fighting to stay in this league, just as all the other squads around us (now mostly above us) are doing. We have, on paper, an excellent selection of players - good enough to finish 6th in fact and if a manager can't motivate those players well enough to even gain a respectable placing then he is no kind of manager.

On those words Big Sam is the answer..I cant think of any other manager that can get results with a bunch of shit..

You got feel for Houllier though,for the crap he has been landed with..

Friedel=past it

Cuellar=a CB

Dunne=Man City reject

Collins=West Ham player

Clark=our youth

Reo=West Ham player

Petrov=past it

Gabby=shit

Young=only half decent player we have

Downing=middlesbrough player

Heskey=lol

Getting what you deserve, SHIT ON THE VILE SHIT ON THE VILE TONIGHT EVERYBODY SHIT ON THE VILE YOU ARE A LOAD OF SHITE!!!.

We hate you even more. Houllier for freedom of the City what a saviour.

I just got this PM from some prick blues fan. Yes you twunt, we're in the bottom three. For now. You'll always be in our shadow, regardless of where we both finish. We're massive, you're shit. "We didn't win the match but we won the game" Carling Cup final- Karen Brady, gotta love her.

On those words Big Sam is the answer..I cant think of any other manager that can get results with a bunch of shit..

I can think of at least one other manager who certainly could get results with those 'shit' players :winkold:

I bet O'Neill is pissing himself right now..
And so he shoul be after the way thisclub treated him, this has o much t do with Randy and fuckner its not even funny,a pair of clueless rocket polishers.

The way he got treated!? He got an easy **** ride being able to spend what he wants on transfers and wages.

rocket polishers? 1 **** shit decision, let's see how they make up for it.

Â