1. 1. Houlier - back him or sack him?

• Back him - he needs more time
    • Sack him - we don't have time

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On way back from game.

Can accept both sides of the argument over Houllier but Im on the Houllier out side.

Fans are **** stupid, yes vent your anger at the final whistle but not after a goal. Idiots.

Houllier sacking chants were widespread and made by the majority in the holte.

Lowest ebb as a Villa fan of 24.

'till I die.

Having had 30 minutes to reflect I do not wish to retract any of my comments first made. I've been right from the start and this is not working. We were not awful tonight but we didn't win. We have no impetus in any department, players, management and now I hope the hierarchy does something.

In fairness he's had long enough now, injuries or not, I was (just) in support of him until tonight. Lerner or Faulkner need to grow some b*llocks and hit this head on tonight, we need to think only about the last 15 games and WHATEVER IT COSTS to get through them, because most of this team will be like rats off a sinking ship if we go down. Most scary of all we need goals, we don't have a forward of note, and Heskey off means 3 games out for a straight red. Look where Spurs are for investing where it counts and having Keane, Crouch, Dafoe, Pavlyunchenko and Dos Santos.

The Sunderland was a must win game and we failed to win it. In the end the point we got at the Chelsea game was only a good point if we had won tonight.

Sack GH now and replace him as quickly as possible. In all honesty I can't imagine any manager getting less out of these players than GH has. He should have gone after the Liverpool game when it became obvious his heart wasn't in it.

Sack him we stand a chance of staying up, keep him and we will go down.

The Sunderland was a must win game and we failed to win it. In the end the point we got at the Chelsea game was only a good point if we had won tonight.

Sack GH now and replace him as quickly as possible. In all honesty I can't imagine any manager getting less out of these players than GH has. He should have gone after the Liverpool game when it became obvious his heart wasn't in it.

Sack him we stand a chance of staying up, keep him and we will go down.

Really gutted with tonights game. I thought the players would have clubbed together after the Chelsea game but looked like they were all going through the motions again. I have no doubt that the players don't give a shit, but can play way, way better than this.

Bottom 3 for a club who finished 6th last season is nowhere near good enough. The writing is on on the wall. If Lerner values Aston Villa he will see that the cancer has to be removed. Houllier out, NOW!!!!

Jesus, this site has ground to a stand-still. I haven't submitted my vote because honestly I don't know anymore and I couldn't follow the game, sounds like we didn't play too well though. Worrying times though.

It's getting beyond a joke.

I thought he was implementing a new style? I'd love to know how many headers heskey challenged for and then we put dunne upfront:

And wolves have showed that a point against Chelsea isn't that great as they're currently as shit as us.

Â