The All Things Apple (Only) Topic

Gingerlad

Looks like my white moto g from the front and a HTC one from the back. Such original designing from Apple I see...

When was the moto g first made? I rather thought it was long after the white iPhone, and copied that design?

and ditto for the HTC one - didn't that rather mimic the iPhone 5 back design?

So surely the post should read the iPhone 6 looks like other phones that mimic earlier iPhones?

Whatever, I think it's hard to argue that the apple designs have long been mimicked by all kinds of other manufacturers. Whatever you think of Apple as a Co. it's surely hard to argue that they haven't massively influenced design and manufacturing techniques for phones and computers and tablets. 

Back of the HTC one looks nothing like an iPhone at all :P

I was just expecting something different. I guess apple are playing other manufacturers at their own game.

Have we reached smartphone saturation point now? Its all just feature creeping and gimmicks now? Are wearables the next explosion or something we haven't seen yet?

As for the iPhone, I still think the new 4.7-5.5 screens are too big. They just needed to make something bigger than 4". 4.5 at most.

As for the iPhone, I still think the new 4.7-5.5 screens are too big. They just needed to make something bigger than 4". 4.5 at most.

Do they make you feel inadequate?

• Like 1

That video is not the next iPhone though is it? Isn't it just somebody's idea of what it may look like?

It's allegedly the model given to case designers etc so that they can get dimensions right. 

And given that the guy in the video slots it into one of those cases and it fits perfectly it would seem it may well be the real deal.

But yes, in terms of the finish etc it could well change. but for shape, button location, screen size etc, it would appear to be bang on.

Â