Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Frobisher

Potential SPOILERS:

--------

So after a while I joined the stormcloaks (despite being an Elf; didn't realise they were such racist c**ts), took over Whiterun, and went about my way. I'd already got my Breezehome gaff sorted.

So a while later I fancy getting hitched, marry Brelyna Maryon from the College, and alls going swimmingly [apart from the wedding itself, which required I Unreleting-forced lydia's corpse out of the room, it having mysteriously appeared on my wedding day and seemingly creeping everyone out to the extent where the wedding wouldn't go ahead]. She's cooking me dinner, giving me gold, all that good shit. It's worth noting that my home is a shithole with no improvements.

Then I **** off and do loads of shit, come back to get my homecooked meal and a heathy wad of cash, and she won't talk to me! All she says is 'how long can we keep this up?' over and over. So I try to go to the Jarl/his assistant to improve my house, and the Jarl says speak to Brill, only he won't talk to me about house improvements.

So basically I'm locked into an unhappy marriage and I can't improve my destitute home. Might have to kill her and move on.

At least she's an ugly bitch.

I was jilted at the altar by Ysolda. I was standing in the church in Riften all day, just waiting for her and she never turned up. I soured to the idea of marriage after that.

I also set her insides on fire.

I was jilted at the altar by Ysolda. I was standing in the church in Riften all day, just waiting for her and she never turned up. I soured to the idea of marriage after that.

I also set her insides on fire.

I married Ysolda and moved her into Whiterun, but I am getting a little concerned about Lydia's behaviour. She is a bit of a stalker sitting at that table in the bedroom waiting for me to come home. And then she stands menacingly at the top of the stairs to stop Ysolda from coming up to sleep with me.

Obviously she's not happy with the whole "what happens on the trail stays on the trail" agreement...

I have so many quests that cannot be finished because of glitches, I've stopped playing until they release an update. Good news for me is I've discovered Fallout 3.

Wait till you discover New Vegas. It's 10x the game 3 is.

And I would be of the reverse opinion

• 3 weeks later...

still playing this after a 6 week abstance.

currently met up with Esbjern on the main quest and got to go back to the grey beards to work out some new shout stuff.

doing loads of side quests and walking everywhere.

completed companion main quest and half way through the imperial vs stormcloaks one.

94 hours!

Considering people on VT have said they don't like Fallout 3, I'm going to say something here. I think Skyrim is very boring, It's a snoozefest of hitting draugrs with swords and wandering down mountains at impossible angles. Killing dragons has lost its appeal and being a werewolf is a thankless role. The storyline is just OK, but the buildings all being the exact same on the inside is just silly looking. I'm done with the game for a while. I think I'll go back and restart Fallout 3. I got the goty edition for the PC and have some time on my hands. Let the dragons have Skyrim. A land full of complaining people and sanctimonious catmen. The world is better off without it

Considering people on VT have said they don't like Fallout 3, I'm going to say something here. I think Skyrim is very boring, It's a snoozefest of hitting draugrs with swords and wandering down mountains at impossible angles. Killing dragons has lost its appeal and being a werewolf is a thankless role. The storyline is just OK, but the buildings all being the exact same on the inside is just silly looking. I'm done with the game for a while. I think I'll go back and restart Fallout 3. I got the goty edition for the PC and have some time on my hands. Let the dragons have Skyrim. A land full of complaining people and sanctimonious catmen. The world is better off without it

I got it for my birthday 3 days ago, and I was about to play it for the first time tonight.

Thanks Yillan :cry:

:winkold:

Â