Scientific Experiment V3#02-G.Houllier Approval Ratings

Gringo

Does Gérard Houllier meet with your approval as manager this month?  

145 members have voted

1. 1. Does Gérard Houllier meet with your approval as manager this month?

• Yes
    • No

No, whichever way you look at things, we're doing terribly. I don't think it is good enough, but I understand that there are circumstances beyond anyone's control that are affecting results at the moment.

Mitigating circumstances or not, it's not good enough.

November was a very poor month for us, I voted no. I am hoping that we can bounce back a bit this December but we have some tough fixtures so i'm not expecting too much. January will be a big month because he'll have a chance to sign a couple of players and we'll truly get to see how he plans on building and developing his team.

Yeah, I don't think he's really done anything wrong, he's not dropped any significant tactical clangers and we're playing excellent football, just not getting the results. I don't think it's fair to judge him in any way till we at least have our senior players back and fit, even then he should really be given till next summer to bring in his own players and build his own squad. I think getting Pires on a free was a good move though.

I voted no for the month, we haven't had a good month. Still firmly believe a manager needs time but results of course must improve.

Do people really think that with time Gerrard Houllier is going to turn Villa into a winning team? We shouldn't be in this situation, doing the politically correct thing in giving him 'time' to see if he can miraculously turn into a good manager. He should never have been hired in the first place.

I voted no for the month, we haven't had a good month. Still firmly believe a manager needs time but results of course must improve.

Do people really think that with time Gerrard Houllier is going to turn Villa into a winning team? We shouldn't be in this situation, doing the politically correct thing in giving him 'time' to see if he can miraculously turn into a good manager. He should never have been hired in the first place.

His past record has shown he doesn't need to turn into a good manager, he is one.

Â