Scientific Experiment V3#02-G.Houllier Approval Ratings

Gringo

Does Gérard Houllier meet with your approval as manager this month?  

145 members have voted

1. 1. Does Gérard Houllier meet with your approval as manager this month?

• Yes
    • No

The league says not but I can't help feeling we have been unlucky and squad quality has been shown up.

Warnock has been awful, Collins looks like he cannot read a sign let along a game, Cuellar is a last ditch tackler who needs a brain to play alongside, we have Collins or Dunne, Lichaj has a hell of a lot to learn and we have a central midfield decimated by injury, arguably the position that has the biggest influence on defence and attack.

We all know our striker issues and this squad issues has been coming, I am sure a MON team would have shown more heart and perhaps more points but I feel the way Houllier has handled the team shows an understanding of our deeper lying problems and this has had to impact on the point total.

Yes we should have a few more points but also we need to start putting in crosses and looking dangerous even if we are not, it will create chances. This is not all down to managerial tactics, it is down to only having one player (Albrighton) who consistently puts in an early ball and others who dwell on ball.

Its a crap position to be in...roll on January.

Â