SIGNED: Charles N'Zogbia (Wigan)

billy_loes

You do realise just how ridiculous your playing devils advocate for anything has got?

Its not about playing Devils advocate?? Im not justifying anything, Im just understanding it.

First couple of years he pours in a bucket load of cash to try and make money from results. Makes nothing!!

Last couple of years he stops or looks like stops spending and makes money from sales of players!!

It is interesting that N'Zogbia promptly left Blues when McLeish was appointed as their manager ..and didn't want to go to Birmingham in January when McLeish tried to resign him.

WTF are you talking about ???

:shock:

If one more person says the Bent deal was financed by this summers Young/Downing sales I may well get the gun out the shed

If so, what did the Milner 18m, Gardner 5m, Davies, Sidwell etc pay for ?

Randy's **** aeroplane fuel probably

That's **** funny because everyone and their dog was saying the Milner fee covered Bent. I'm sure you thought it as well because there is no way on earth you would have thought we would be spending huge amounts this summer if that's your mindset.

I have no idea what money went where!!

Alll I know is so far hes spent more than he has made so, the 40m from Young and Downing (in terms of disposible cash) doesnt exist!!

lol - twitter has started :)

IDontLikeU123 HA HA HA BOOM!!!!!

@

@CharlesNzo @sophiestraw All #AVFC fans giv up on zog is off to Sunderland and he knows it hes waiting for a deal and doesnt wantVilla #Fact

DontLikeU123 HA HA HA BOOM!!!!!

@

@jords_mac just passing on from a ITK ..SUNDERLAND HAV GOT HIM ..WAIT N SEE!

9 minutes ago

First couple of years he pours in a bucket load of cash to try and make money from results. Makes nothing!!

Who on earth makes money from owning a football club ?

Its a sure fire way to lose money if anything

You know we didn't buy Bent and Makoun using the money we would get this summer for example?

Good luck with explaining that to this lot :D

God I wish I lived in your little enlightened clique!! :shock:

You know as much as the rest of us which is bugger all. If you want to be all happy clappy, good for you but at the moment we are looking silly haggling over a million quid for a 2nd rate winger.

You do realise just how ridiculous your playing devils advocate for anything has got?

Its not about playing Devils advocate?? Im not justifying anything, Im just understanding it.

Last couple of years he stops or looks like stops spending and makes money from sales of players!!

So you are saying that Lerner and co are bad business men and now are taking extreme austerity measures because of their previous incompetence?

So you are saying that Lerner and co are bad business men and now are taking extreme austerity measures because of their previous incompetence?

If you want to look at it like that yes - fine.

Mistakes were made no doubt and there lookin to put things right probably for both the stability of Villa and Randy himself

It's stopped annoying me that a few Villa "supporters" are determined to hate everything that our owner and manager does. If it gives some of you guys a buzz then carry on by all means, but please leave us more reasonable fans to patiently watch and wait without the mud slinging.

Thank's very much. :thumb:

Mistakes were made no doubt and there lookin to put things right probably for both the stability of Villa and Randy himself

Funny that cause couldve sworn you were one of the posters on here who thought wed spend a lot this summer only couple month back...

You know we didn't buy Bent and Makoun using the money we would get this summer for example?

You know as much as the rest of us which is bugger all. If you want to be all happy clappy, good for you but at the moment we are looking silly haggling over a million quid for a 2nd rate winger.

the fact that hes 2nd rate, is probably why were haggling.

Like I said earlier though. If you want me to look at NOW instead of wait and see - Were 2nd in the league, and were unbeaten this season!!

Funny that cause couldve sworn you were one of the posters on here who thought wed spend a lot this summer only couple month back...

And whose to say they wont. I dont know either way. Im just seeing both sides, something you really struggle with!!

Oh Understanding one, please name me a chairman who makes money out of football. Randy threw money into the team & infrastructure to develop the club, he knows that he will not make any money from AVFC unless a) we repay his LOANS (he hasnt put money in out of the goodness of his heart) or B) he sells on the club. You do not make money of any great size form league position or even to an extent, champions league as you then have to speculate to maintain momentum.

Football is a bottomless pit!

Stop spouting shite to support a case that only you and a couple of others "head in sand" wallahs understand.

Like I said earlier though. If you want me to look at NOW instead of wait and see - Were 2nd in the league, and were unbeaten this season!!

Have you got your fingers in your ears going la,la,la,la,la,la???????

I am surprised you know there are two sides to a fence.

I hope that NZogbia to Sunderland is bullshit, as if its not then even "daydreamers" like your good self might get a bit of a wake up call.

It is interesting that N'Zogbia promptly left Blues when McLeish was appointed as their manager ..and didn't want to go to Birmingham in January when McLeish tried to resign him.

Really? You do know that he has NEVER played for the blues don't you?? lol

lol - twitter has started :)

IDontLikeU123 HA HA HA BOOM!!!!!

@

@CharlesNzo @sophiestraw All #AVFC fans giv up on zog is off to Sunderland and he knows it hes waiting for a deal and doesnt wantVilla #Fact

DontLikeU123 HA HA HA BOOM!!!!!

@

@jords_mac just passing on from a ITK ..SUNDERLAND HAV GOT HIM ..WAIT N SEE!

9 minutes ago

One word...Bollocks.

That guy has been on a wind up all day...He has 8 followers.

I hope that NZogbia to Sunderland is bullshit, as if its not then even "daydreamers" like your good self might get a bit of a wake up call.

Im not sure what your getting at?

Im not sure you understand my viewpoint. Id prefer Randy to spend millions but understand if he wont. I even understand if hes using Aston villa to pay off loans etc. its sad, but thats the way football is, and if hes lookin to make a quick bunse off it - Good Luck to him

I certainly have no allience to Randy lerner. I dont love him or hate him. Ive just got to a point where Im that bored About worrying about this kind of bullshit that whatever happens, Il look forward to the season.

Said it before, even if onlyone and nowidontlikethat are our front 2 next year, Il still look forward to going to watch Villa, because its a hobby, an interest - something I enjoy, and the moment I let stuff like this get to me (in the way that you and others clearly do), is the moment I stop enjoying it.

Im not sure what your getting at?

Im not sure you understand my viewpoint. Id prefer Randy to spend millions but understand if he wont. I even understand if hes using Aston villa to pay off loans etc. its sad, but thats the way football is, and if hes lookin to make a quick bunse off it - Good Luck to him

I certainly have no allience to Randy lerner. I dont love him or hate him. Ive just got to a point where Im that bored About worrying about this kind of bullshit that whatever happens, Il look forward to the season.

Said it before, even if onlyone and nowidontlikethat are our front 2 next year, Il still look forward to going to watch Villa, because its a hobby, an interest - something I enjoy, and the moment I let stuff like this get to me (in the way that you and others clearly do), is the moment I stop enjoying it.

Perhaps I am getting at the bits I quoted mate.

I have no distrust of Lerner. I voted "approve" of his ownership. That doesnt mean I will blindly follow the party line and ignore the facts that are coming out of the club. The goings on since a couple of weeks prior to the end of the season have been farcical and to me indefensible but there are those that try on here.

The reason my back up is due to your post on "explaining that to this lot" which I found patronising plus the flippant comment of second in the league and unbeaten. Good for you if the affairs of the club dont affect you, but perhaps you should then refrain from winding up those of whom it does.

The reason my back up is due to your post on "explaining that to this lot" which I found patronising plus the flippant comment of second in the league and unbeaten. Good for you if the affairs of the club dont affect you, but perhaps you should then refrain from winding up those of whom it does.

Well, the amount of times people havent understood that you dont necessarily buy after you sell - its just ridiculous. If I came across patronising then apologies it wasnt intended. More a claim that nobody actually reads peoples posts, but instead seem to get half an incline of what peoples opinions are and if they disagree, jump down your throat.

Of course the affairs of the club affect me, but just not in the way Im witnessing on here which just seems to be pointless anger.

I think the last few weeks are totally defensible!! Its randy lerners club and he can do whatever he wants with it. And seems to be proving that now for those who kid themselves he cant.

Is that a good thing. I dont know. Maybe he does want the best for the club. Who knows??

Whether you agree or disagree with what hes happening is purely opinion and everyones entitled of course - But the way those disagreeing opinions are expressed on here and in the generals thread are so ridiculously childlike in many cases (not by any means yours), that it becomes impossible to have a proper debate with them