SIGNED: Charles N'Zogbia (Wigan)

billy_loes

if he has a choice between us and Everton , he'll go to Everton.

Why?

Where shall we start?

The manager.

It's nearer where he currently lives.

Everton had a better season last season.

Everton, despite money worries, aren't selling players left, right and center after selling their best players in the previous past two summers.

Our manager is the one that badmouthed him after a move broke down to go to small heath.

There's five for a start.

Aren't numbers one and five basically the same issue? Not that I'm trying to pick holes in your logic.

If I doth my neutrals cap, I'd probably choose Everton too everything else being equal. But it would be a tight one. Great manager, but they're **** skint. We're not rolling in it right now, but I expect us to make a splash or two and any potential signings will be told so.

They're are positives and a boat load of negatives for both clubs.

I think we'll have three players in Monday now.

well be lucky if we have given in by monday

nzog bid will be monday

parker will be as soon as nzog sorted imo

Given as good as done

nzog - in the balance

Parker - not hapening

All imo of course

The Bluenoses haven't got a pot to piss in so can't see them being in for N'Zogbia. There so skint Liverpool are considering bidding for Baines because their that desperate for money we think we could actually do a deal with them whereas usually we wouldn't even bother. If were confident of getting Baines they must be absolutely skint. Nowt to worry about here.

Everton are brilliant about playing the skint. Brilliant. Yet they always seem to nab a couple of decent players. Stop **** about Villa and get this done. Roger Johnson gets done in a day, Stewart Downing gets done in a day. Why does it take us a month to get Given and weeks to buy anyone else?

Dont let facts ruin a clueless shit rant.

Not sure there's a need for this. Once the fee is agreed, it seems to take very little time for other clubs to sign our players, yet it seems to take forever for Villa to wrap up transfers, that was my point, perhaps not made particularly well after a Friday night drink!!

Some transfers can be complicated issues depending on clauses in players contracts, for instance if money owed is a dispute between the club/player and agent then it can take days to come to an agreement.

The rumour about Robert Elstone denying an everton bid is just bullshit.

You'd think people on here would be vary of Twitter rumours having been convinced Moyes was due to be unveiled at a press conference with mcleish going to everton!

Only reason NZog will go to villa is money. SS Lerner is sinking and Charles knows it.

Mcleish's appointment is bordering on insanity.

Only reason N'Zog will go to Villa is money? Wrong in my opinion, although not for positive reasons. More to do wit the fact, he is more likely to flourish individually which can attract best clubs. I doubt n'zogbia if choosing between villa and everton, will base his decision on 'who is more likely to finish 7th' ..