Snow Watch!

trekka

Had my first hairy driving moment of the season. Was coming down marsh hill, got into the lane to turn into my road. What with it being less used than the right lane, it was covered in snow. I did not enjoy the ride I tell you. I have a 3 door coupe which doesn't help at all. It was pretty unsure and even doing the three point turn and reverse into my spot (up a slight incline) was spin happy fun. Not looking forward to going back out at 1845. At all.

As usual it's just my road that poses my worst headache.

• Replies 766
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bashed into the curb in my car yesterday and today there is definitely something wrong with it, pulling to one side. Really hope its nothing major at all massive downer

You've probably just knocked the tracking out (hpefully) if theres no vibrating going on then thats hopefully it. Most tyre places will reset the tracking for you. If you do nothing you run the risk of getting an uneven wear on the tyre(s)

Wigan has none apparently I've just been told. Kids are gutted & planning to strike if they don't get a snow day soon!

Unbeleivably we have amassed even more today. I have no idea how deep it is, because I've not ventured out at all today but it must be at least a foot and more. I've never known it this bad since I moved up here about 16 yrs ago and everyone in the village can't remember seeing snow this deep here neither.

Â