Match Thread - DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

rjw63

• Replies 934
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That liverpool team is very poor.

Let's get 3 points and start moving in the right direction.

I expect a performance tonight.

Seems to me like your just lining it up ready to have a go when we dont show up....

As Scott said a few players on the edge of fitness so might not be as easy as saying you want a performance.

Well no more talk about injuries - because apart from NRC for Hogg I believe this is our strongest side.

Freidal

Young Dunne Collins Warnock

Albrighton Bannan (NRC) Downing

Ireland

Gabby

This year I would put Marc over Ash and Bannan over Petrov

THIS IS IT

(well the defence is open to question - Cueller and Clark have a shout over Dunne and Collins - but thats the managers choice - not injuries

This is it - I expect ! (especially as they have a weakened side)

Bannan isn't playing. :?

And to put Ireland in our strongest team is quite frankly ridiculous. We are missing Petrov, NRC and Young from our strongest team, and out centre midfield back ups. I counted 8 players who would probably play in that team.

Quick sweepstake for you - I wonder how many times the phrases "the loyal Kop supporters", "vocal Liverpool support" etc will be used tonight even though they are a silent bunch of words removed?

And of course, as we get to kick off, my heart has somehow persuaded my head that we can win this.

That's Villa.

6pm - No chance, really happy with a draw.

7.59 - Holy shit, we can win!

You missed:

9. 30 **** me we're actually going to win this.

9. 45 **** sake not again.

Well no more talk about injuries - because apart from NRC for Hogg I believe this is our strongest side.

Freidal

Young Dunne Collins Warnock

Albrighton Bannan (NRC) Downing

Ireland

Gabby

This year I would put Marc over Ash and Bannan over Petrov

THIS IS IT

(well the defence is open to question - Cueller and Clark have a shout over Dunne and Collins - but thats the managers choice - not injuries

This is it - I expect ! (especially as they have a weakened side)

Bannan isn't playing. :?

I would rather have a midfield three of Petrov, NRC and Young over all three of Clark, Hogg and Ireland so i'm afraid I would still say that injuries have weakened us quite substantially.