• A Young
    • Albrighton
    • Bannan
    • Hogg
    • Agbonlahor
    • Delfouneso (for Agbonlahor 78)
    • Lichaj (for Albrighton 88)
    • Herd (for Hogg 90)

Is that 3 games in a row we've conceded in the last ten minutes? What the **** is wrong with the players' concentration?

Young and tired

The back four isn't young.

Well, one of them is Young, but you know what I mean. :)

Both Nani and Brown should have been sent off.

and Hernandez .. should have had a yellow for booting the ball away first half

Very good point Tony - so that was 3 certain red cards that the Ref bottled because he was scared of Man Utd.

I think we did better today with the young lads than we would have done with the usual team out tbh.

Thought we outplayed Man U (bar the last 10) I'm so so so so so proud of the boys today.

It is deffinitely saying something when we are disappointed to draw with Man Utd.

We all know Man U? the game is not over before the 99 min,and they always do this

yeah it was expected to be fair, didn't help ref bottled it in sending off players.. but that said most of the lads out there are inexperienced and despite having (8-9 first team players is it?) out we did really well imo.. i dont feel like we've been defeated or anything, its expected from united.

A point that im really happy with and look forward to the 3 points at blackburn..

UTV!

Gutted for the lads, but we are definitely going places with the youngsters we have. Bannan was excellent again, as was Albrighton. Ash had a frustrating game, and Gabby was just well off the pace. Hoggy had a good debut, and the defence looked pretty solid for the most part.

Stand out was Downing. That was an absolutely colossal performance from him. I've criticised him when I've thought he's been poor, but he was the outstanding player on the pitch, I thought.

Ferguson showed why he's been successful as a manager by switching the formation mid second half, and then replacing his front two, he certainly isn't scared to ring the changes, and it paid off for them.

Lastly, I'm serious when I say Bannan and Albrighton could be our Scholes and Giggs.

Well done all.

Brilliant performance, remember we have a lot of young players in the team, concentration will come with time. They have never had the chance to play so many games before, this is a learning curve for them all and will stand us in good stead. VERY PROUD. We're getting there guys. Alby and Downing becoming very very very good wingers!

Both Nani and Brown should have been sent off.

and Hernandez .. should have had a yellow for booting the ball away first half

Very good point Tony - so that was 3 certain red cards that the Ref bottled because he was scared of Man Utd.

Don't forget Vidic. He should have had a second for celebrating with the crowd

My emotions are so mixed that I don't even know my own name anymore.

Brilliant performance from the lads but typical United comeback.

Downing MOTM. Was simply brilliant today. Bannan and Albrighton were also very good.

The future is certainly bright at Villa Park.

Â