Match Thread: DO NOT ASK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

AVFC-Prideofbrum

Christ Heskey, you really are a donkey!

despite being head and shoulders above the rest of our team and doing arguably more than bent so far...

I think we're watching a different game mate.

I'll admit he's playing moderately better than the very low bar he's set himself, but it still comes back to the job of a striker (even more so in a 4-5-1) is to score goals or create them from the front. He does neither on a regular basis.

Any one else think we have gone backwards....!

We're playing better football now, as far as I can see. However, we still lack a forward that can put chances away. We waste far too many opportunities...

Christ Heskey, you really are a donkey!

despite being head and shoulders above the rest of our team and doing arguably more than bent so far...

I think we're watching a different game mate.

I'll admit he's playing moderately better than the very low bar he's set himself, but it still comes back to the job of a striker (even more so in a 4-5-1) is to score goals or create them from the front. He does neither on a regular basis.

he's put both ireland and nrc through on goal!

he's playing as well as he's ever played for us, he's isolated and has little support but still holding it up well chasing everything and bringing others in to play

obviously still cant shake his pantomime villain tag