Match Thread: DO NOT ASK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

AVFC-Prideofbrum

Sidwell is worse than Petrov.

I'm not saying he's better, but for this game right now he might be better.

Yeah. He may break the habit of two seasons and do something positive.

Or he may fade into the background, and do a 'Dunne' and finish the game off for Sunderland. I know which one I'd back.

Yes Potatoe Head - you may well check your watch. 3 mins of added time were flagged and three mins was all we got. And you, potatoe head, the tw@ that took advantage of all that additional, additional time against Sheff Wed and cost us the flaking league. Carnt.

If drastic situations call for drastic measures then I'd have Dunne and Ireland off for Albrighton and Clark at half time.

That'd probably be a bit rash, but we've not really done anything since they scored and I'm struggling to see how this eleven will get back into it.

Ireland is a passenger and it is hurting us because Young is up against a quick and very good right back in Onuoha. Get him off, Albrighton on wide ride and move Downing across allowing Young to play off Heskey who has done OK but is horribly isolated.

I hope Houllier was watching because that Pigeon looked to be better positionally than Warnock at left back, perhaps a deal for January? Maybe a bit unfair because Warnock saved us conceeding a certain 2nd goal with a brave header.