Match Thread: DO NOT ASK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

AVFC-Prideofbrum

Albrighton for Ireland for me guys.........

Ireland smacks of another Sidwell situation in my eyes......excited to get them and then disapoint....tru Ireland needs time but looks lost.

Dunne looks unfit and has the turning circle of a barge.....

Young doesnt look bothered , Reo Coker not in it like Downing....fair reflection?

Ireland smacks of another Sidwell situation in my eyes......excited to get them and then disapoint....tru Ireland needs time but looks lost.

Young doesnt look bothered , Reo Coker not in it like Downing....fair reflection?

I want to see ALbrighton on, and Bannan. Ideally also Cuellar for Dunne, but Petrov getting himself injured has scuppered that.

Young and Ireland, shape up, or gtfo this game.

How inept was we in that first half?

Jeez.....we just kept giving stupid balls away. Dunne looks a liability, Ashley is somewhere on the pitch, but i cant see him!

Heskey is playing well, just need to get somebody closer to him, and hold on to the ball a little better. Half time bollocking should do the trick :P

HT VIEW FROM THE ARMCHAIR COURTESY OF FOX SOCCER PLUS

That was **** dire.

I thought we started reasonably well but lost all shape, style very quickly. Downing started well but faded badly, lovely move for the shot off the post though.

Ashley hasnt started at all. He's completely out of the game. Might contemplate switching him and Ireland.

Talking of Ireland, he's been crap so far

Petrov did nothing before he went off. Coker's running around a lot but that wasnt a penalty in my book. He took the easy option because he didnt want the responsibility of making the shot

Heskey is doing what he can but he's got NO support at all.

The less said about Dunne's first half showing the better. He's looked awful to me, incluidng the comical goal

Collins has already resorted to hoofing again

Warnocks been turned inside out several times but is at least putting in a shift, as is Beye

Ireland is a passenger and it is hurting us because Young is up against a quick and very good right back in Onuoha. Get him off, Albrighton on wide ride and move Downing across allowing Young to play off Heskey who has done OK but is horribly isolated.

I thought Onuoha was playing at CB?

i really think warnock is pish
Warnock has actually showed a fair amount of composure that half, despite having no help from Young.

he made a couple of outstanding blocks - he was also absolutely taken to the cleaners a couple of times too so difficult to say what he has been!

the rest of them are dire though

if this is young concentrating on his football then i prefered him when he was thinking about money.

dunne should just be dropped, its not like we dont have any other players who can replace him.

i think beye is about the only player i cant remember doing anything outstandingly bad - he made a superb tackle on bent too.

Ireland hasn't played nearly enough games over the last 12 months or so, he needs a few games before we start saying it's another Sidwell.

Ireland is a passenger and it is hurting us because Young is up against a quick and very good right back in Onuoha. Get him off, Albrighton on wide ride and move Downing across allowing Young to play off Heskey who has done OK but is horribly isolated.

RB, turner and bramble at CB.

RB, turner and bramble at CB.

So Bardsley is at left back?

We should be murdering them down that side, get Albrighton on!