• Downing
    • A Young
    • Ireland
    • Albrighton
    • Petrov
    • Agbbonlahor
    • Cuellar (for Dune 46)
    • Carew (for Ireland 72)

Another appauling second half performance. First half wasn't too bad, ok we still conceded but we looked a lot livelier.

Second half we were very dull and if it wasn't for the defence and Friedel we'd have lost that again.

I don't know what KMac does to them at half time, gives them a load of pies and beer by the looks of it, but we've come out after half time nearly every game this season and looked shit.

KMAc, that was terrible.

We were all saying when the speculation over Ireland and his ultimate signing that he could not and should not play in a 2, yet someone with Kevins experience doesn't think the same. That set-up has failed the 2 previous times he tried it, didn't he learn any lessons?

SO we're moving on and looking to the future with hopefully a team with balance and a proper structure.

Appalling. Anyone still think Macdonald would be a good idea ? Remember Randy widely touting him along with many others a couple of weeks ago, now we've ballsed up our easiest opening set of fixtures for years.

No spirit, no fire, no tactics, no heart. Like going back 4 years.

I left the match with 30 mins still on the clock couldnt sit there watching that utter drivel we were awful no cohesion whatsoever we were lucky to draw 1 - 1 i think Midtable is the best we can hope for people are talking about us finishing in the top 6 i cant see us finishing in the top 8... Ashley Young is clearly our best player but when he's shut out the game we offer hardly anything other than a lacking match practice Stephen Ireland. Downing looks like he's retreated back into his shell again backing out of tackles left right and centre no bottle.

Â