Match Thread

limpid

does no-one else see any irony in this statement:

...it just will always piss me off the crap he got from the know it alls on here.

being followed with this one:

But, ok, moving on- at least this is Mcdonalds last game !

What irony - I have always said I don't want Mcdonald, and always said MON was a terrific manager ? No conflict in what I said here

didnt say it was a conflict - its ironic, you calling people who criticsed mon as "know-alls" but then saying you are glad its kevin (fifteen years of reserve team management at villa) macdonalds last game! you arent a "know-all" though...

Those criticising MOn were criticising a manager who brought us consecutive top 6 fineshes, yet they thought he wasn't good enough.

I am saying I will be glad to see the back of a guy who has acheived nothing at all in the Premier League. Not his fault, but it will be a good thing when he goes. Again, so I see no irony whatsoever.

Houllier must be well pissed watching this

Why? He thinks we are a 7th=12th place side. This must have been what he was expecting.

Lost in translation and you know it, Trent. He didn't say we "belong" there. Give the man a **** chance.

Houllier must be well pissed watching this

Why? He thinks we are a 7th=12th place side. This must have been what he was expecting.

Stop moaning.

I will post whatever opinion I like thanks.

So far you've had a moan at basically everyone. It's tiring.