Match Thread

limpid

MON definately wasnt clueless but hes gone so who cares (and i was one of his biggest fans)

Fair enough - it just will always piss me off the crap he got from the know it alls on here.

But, ok, moving on- at least this is Mcdonalds last game ! We still have some good players, we should improve , lets just hope we scrape this one for now. We will need a bit of luck tho'.

Well we've played 5 of the bottom 9and looked awful, with the same side that fineshed 6th last year. maybe MON wasn't so clueless ?

More that KM is clueless.

would you want to do a job uve just been rejected for? I wouldnt. I wunt blame him 1 bit if he really couldnt give a shit

Doesn't say much of him as a man then does it and if so am very glad he has not got the job. And anyway he hadn't been rejected before the crap against Vienna and Newcastle, he has no tacitcal nouse at all.

does no-one else see any irony in this statement:

...it just will always piss me off the crap he got from the know it alls on here.

being followed with this one:

But, ok, moving on- at least this is Mcdonalds last game !

What irony - I have always said I don't want Mcdonald, and always said MON was a terrific manager ? No conflict in what I said here

Well we've played 5 of the bottom 9and looked awful, with the same side that fineshed 6th last year. maybe MON wasn't so clueless ?

More that KM is clueless.

would you want to do a job uve just been rejected for? I wouldnt. I wunt blame him 1 bit if he really couldnt give a shit

Doesn't say much of him as a man then does it and if so am very glad he has not got the job. And anyway he hadn't been rejected before the crap against Vienna and Newcastle, he has no tacitcal nouse at all.

no it doesnt say much about the way the club has dealt with the appointment. Utter mess.