Match Thread

limpid

i didnt, and still dont have a problem with the way kmac decided to approach the game - it could have worked and early on we were playing well and got in front.

BUT why the fook hasnt he tried to change anything since bolton clearly got the upper hand? this is like watching mons rigid management all over again.

Houllier must be well pissed watching this

Why? He thinks we are a 7th=12th place side. This must have been what he was expecting.

Stop moaning.

I will post whatever opinion I like thanks.

So far you've had a moan at basically everyone. It's tiring.

No, I've stated my opinions on the football and I suggest you do the same instead of posting on me as a poster.

Very telling expression from Houllier. Puffed cheeks and a frown the size of the arc de triomphe

Glad he has seen us like this, it has needed changing for a long time.

Yeah. Hopefully Houllier will change things now he's seen how dire we are right now.

Its gonna be a hard season no matter who came in this season.

Lots will change next summer i just hope we dont fall too far back.

anything in the top 12 will be good this season.

below that and we are in trouble.

Why are so many saying this.??. We only lost 1 player ??? 6th should be the minimum requirement from all fans else the Club have gone backwards and someone should say why.

gabby is not fit, his first touch is going further than i can kick it. and he is being beaten for pace by one of the shittest players in the league.

When? No he's still very quick. One of our better players today I thought.