Ratings & Reactions

ender4

If I was within five feet of Jermaine Pennant right now..

It doesn't matter about the ''team'', MacDonald shouldn't be anywhere near them after those tactics at the end... utter, utter disgrace. Petrov you should know **** better as well.

tonights rocket polishers: ref and linesman. neither could spot pennant cheating? pathetic

heskey: its not that difficult to clear the ball!

mcdonald: what was the point of gabby->heskey sub? Why where there no subs before that when clearly petrov and reo were tired after running their socks off?

Downing "No Balls" Scored a goal, "Super" Marc Albrighton wasted about 20 crosses.

I like them both, but surely Downing wont be Today's scapegoat?

Depressing result, Pennant's a word removed!

Gutted :cry: Typical villa. Unfortunately once again every single human being on the face of the earth could see that happening... everyone other than the man in charge. Hesky for gabby with 10 mins to go wasn't the change to make. we lost it in the centre of midfield long before that. both Petrov and Nige tired, we needed energy and a cool head and got neither.

Also however bad stoke play football they always seem to make fools out of us. you'd like to say lesson learnt but unfortunately it wont be. out fought by inferior players who just wanted it more.

Good first half though (well second half of the first half anyway)

:(

I'm looking forward to a manager who will actually make some substitutions, instead of letting the starters wear themselves out for 90 minutes. If Heskey for Gabby is the most creative thing you can think of to win a game you have no business managing in the Prem.

I want a *&%$%^& midfield sub sometime during the game. Pretend you want to win the game, just once.

Ok I need to be positive as this hurts a lot.

We only dropped 1 point at the end there not two.

We played very well until we got tired and with no substitutes made there was no renewed energy.

It still think we played well enough to win that match. Chip up lads, better we lost this and beat Everton than drew both games.

The Stoke substitutes changed the game. Simple as.... MON MKII wouldn't make a change. That game was crying out for Ireland after 60 minutes. With the game stretched and Stoke pushing on he could have torn them apart. Instead we got Heskey for gabby with 5 minutes left.

Â