General Krulak pt 4 - Q & A (No transfer Questions)

blandy

• Replies 879
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

General

Was relegation part of the 5 year plan is this the bright future we were lead to believe?

Martin Jol is available now and has left Ajax

Getting rid of houllier now may be expensive but imagine the loss in revenue should we lose our premiership status because if we carry on playing like this and defending like the chucklebrothers we will GO DOWN.

Gen,

I was someone who was supporting Houllier but 2-0 in the first half is really undefendable.. We are going down unfortunately, personally i think its the players that aren't bothered about it at all, but at the end - the manager gets the blame and in somewhat way you can see why.

The board have to do something quick or we'd relegated, Martin Jol is available (whether he will come here is another question) and make houllier director of football or something!

General,

If the board dont take action soon it will be to late. Theres only so long a manager can hide behind excuse's.

We have a fit Carlos Cuellar on the bench - He should be given a chance when the back 5 has been terrible this season.

Theres to many players not earning there pay packet and its about time players got punished for not wearing that shirt with pride.

THEY ARE NOT FIT TO WEAR THAT FAMOUS SHIRT.

General

It seems to me that the whole set up at the moment has been and still is being a little nieve. You can't be successful and nice, it is always one or the other. I think that GH's appoitnment was a good one. However, when you see the team turn up and play with no heart, pride or creativity, you need to start laying down the law not saying we'll turn the corner next time. It is clear that we have good players but they need a kick up the arse and I think you could be the one to do it. Randy has invested a lot of money in our great club and is in grave danger of seeing that put down the drain.

At the moment, I am starting to lose my hope and genuinely are begining to feel that we will become relegation fodder. Confidence is so brittle at times and we look like a team severely lacking in it.

General

You can't seriously think Houllier is doing a remarkable job can you?

He's been an absolute disaster. The formation is wrong, the wrong players are in the team, we look unmotivated and we look like a team who will achieve nothing.

He's also trying to get players like Dunne and Collins passing when that will never be their strength.

It's time for the board to admit they made a terrible mistake in appointing him and get Martin Jol in who is now available.

Disgraceful.

General, I believe at the time Houllier was the best man - and the right appointment.

However, we are serious relegation candidates right now. We need to either spend big, or bring in Martin Jol - who is available now.

I stress you have done the best job you could have done so far, but something needs to be done.

General,

Could someone please let GH and the players know that for attractive passing football to succeed the ball needs to pass the halfway line to the midfield and strikers? Also our defense is an absolute shambles, not sure if GH has noticed this fact yet.

Apart from those two points Happy Holiday's Sir!

P.S Please make my Christmas and ask Randy to release some funds in January, i cant take much more of this!

General

Can I ask what you or Randy think about football pundits that say struggling teams would like to play against us because we invite trouble on ourselves and defend poorly?

Can I also add that all you can hear are the Villa fans outsinging the kop. Those boys do NOT deserve to have a performance like this put on for them. We are so poor at the moment and the boards resolve will be seriously shown in the next few weeks.

General,

I don't often post on this section of the forum so please bear with me with my bad english. I do not believe myself being an expert in the game and I would not like to pass on my opinions of Houllier's tactics, training regime or any other technical details.

However what I would like to point out is that, 2 wins out of 11 (including the ongoing match with Liverpool) is a very worrying figure, and one of those win was a last minute win against the Blackpool reserves at home.

Any managing director who is fully responsible of how the company is running in such a declining rate would be put on "red alert" and would be regularly being review in respect of his/her situation.

I'm not suggesting to yourself or any other member of the club, that the person in responsible of the mess should be replaced at this moment. I just hope our club is vigorously reviewing the performance and consider any suitable action.

Yours,

TK

Gen,

I think all Villa fans who went to Liverpool tonight should get a FULL REFUND after watching that display.

Also after seeing Cleveland Browns fan boards and hearing their opinions on Randy I am getting really worried. I see us going down.

Hi General. Just wondering if GH has a period of probation with his new job. Also, most employers keep CV's on file for 6 months or so after applicants have filed them. Just wondering if you kept Martin Jol's? I'm sorry if you don't remember the WBA team of two years ago but they played possession football but defended like a team of Stevie Wonders and attacked like a team of Stephen Hawking's, much like we do now. My point General is that so far I can not believe how gutless our team is from back to front. The only thing that helps me sleep at night is crop of youngsters coming through. Thanks for your time General, please understand that this is from a very frustrated Villa fan who has so far hated the last 4 months.

i said it at the time but why the hell did GH get this job,he was never good enough.hadn't managed in this league in years,if he was any good he would have been back in the prem years ago.you can say all you like that he's doing a fantastic job,but he has turned our defence into a laughing shambles and seems to have knocked the confidence out of this side...please for the sake of our clubs prem survival sack this fella,stevie wonder can see how bad he is ffs..

General,

I have just witnessed another spineless performance. In my opinion the team lacks leadership on the pitch. I cannot see anybody talking to the young lads or ''rolling there sleeves up'' and geeing the team up. What do you think?

I think this is going to be a long hard season and is just about self preservation and after tonight and the last couple of weeks I am very very depressed. :(:(:(

What can you do to ease my depression?