Stephen Ireland

Richard

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fair play to him, nice place apart from a few cheesy parts, but if the pink room belongs to a child (not sure if he has any??) then fair enough, and the pool table is questionable!! :lol:

Nice place though, should be on Grand Designs by the look of it.

pink room is his daughters. He has 3 kids and is only 24 :shock:

Not including the miscarriage she had too.....

Urge to call Stephen Ireland a clearing in the woods...rising...must resist, he plays for Villa now.

:lol:

my feelings too mate.

Must I now think he's OK because he plays for Villa?

Nah suppose not, of course i'll support him in the c&b but really i'm sceptical of any man with such occasionally gaudy, ostentatious tastes & tabloid lifestyle.

But then who am i to judge? i am but a simple man too poor for such indulgences, even if i was on 75k a week my rooms would be brown instead of pink.

What, Reo-Coker will not be needed when at home to Bolton. We should play the same team as Stoke but with Ireland in for Reo-Coker.

This is exactly the type of game that we do need Coker in. Did you not watch the Bolton game last year and then watch the crap against Wet Spam, Wolves, Wigan last year? I find it amazing how those that consistently slag of NRC conveniently ignore the difference in performance with him in the team compared to without him.

I find it amazing how those that consistently slag of NRC conveniently ignore the difference in performance with him in the team compared to without him.

Yes we've never played well without NRC in the team and against Stoke we were excellent!

Good point. Another excellent performance against a crap team without NRC in the side!!

I don't think he is the best player in the world BUT, IMO, he is the only player that we have that is capable of playing with energy in CM. We need that desparately. I suppose that you will do your norm and tell me that Stan is a much better player in there. Watch today's game!

It wasn't Ireland playing bad, it was MacDonald's tactics which were shocking. I could have done better myself. At the end he was playing..

Albrighton--Petrov--Young--Downing

Gabby--Carew

No wonder Bolton were overrunning us at the end of the game.