Stephen Ireland

Richard

The slate has been wiped clean so give the lad a chance to prove his worth. Everything about last season needs to be forgotten about..

Completely disagree. We need to learn from last season and move on - otherwise we are just walking into the season with a shite manager and a bunch of shite players. And when they don't perform and the manager gets sacked, we'll have to do the same thing again, and again.

Dunne was awful last season, get rid. Ireland was awful when he played and showed a lack of the proper attitude needed. Get rid.

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree with Pilchard, I also don't like the idea of Warnock coming back in the fold either.. unfortunately it seems McLeish will get these players back in the fold though, don't blame him as I guess there is limited funds and he has probably been told to work with what he has.

Exactly with limited funds available we need to strengthen in different areas where we dont have players. Warnock had a year to forget but the year before he was a solid left back for us and went to the WC. Ireland has a lot of qualities but he has to show it. He was a let down last season but maybe a new manager coming in is what he needed. If he doesnt take his chance **** him off. Selling him we would get sweet FA. So why not give him a chance..

1 good year and we are still hoping it wasnt a waste of 8 million?

even man city fans who used to idolise him as he was one of their own, think he is mental and lost it.

if we can get £3million and him off the wage list i will be happy. he is not worth the risk, the disharmoney, the dispartity of his pay compared with the likes of albrighton who wants to play, has played and will continue to play add to that the piss poor publicity that surrounds him, his lies and general stupidity.

all that could be almost excused if he had a decent season last year, he was shit and then pretended to get injured all the time

£80k per week he is reportedly on

no wonder NRC wanted more money seeing the likes of this clown get paid more than double what he was on.

Are you his physio?

Are you his accountant?

You dont know if he was faking injury or if his on 80k a week

i dont need to be his accountant to state what he is reportedly on, it is reported hence reportedly on. DOH!

am i his physio?

no

im also not his nan who apparently has been dead twice

im pretty sure GH hinted that he was injured at some point last season and then ireland came out moaning that he was not injured and moaned for not being picked.

so why would GH say he was injured unless told by the player or physio?

I agree with Pilchard, I also don't like the idea of Warnock coming back in the fold either.. unfortunately it seems McLeish will get these players back in the fold though, don't blame him as I guess there is limited funds and he has probably been told to work with what he has.

I think Dunne, Warnock and Ireland let Villa and themselves done last year. However while we are paying their wages AM has no option but to get the best out of them. A metaphorical Big Eck size 12 up the arse might just start getting some value for Randy's weekly cash drain.

even man city fans who used to idolise him as he was one of their own, think he is mental and lost it.

if we can get £3million and him off the wage list i will be happy. he is not worth the risk, the disharmoney, the dispartity of his pay compared with the likes of albrighton who wants to play, has played and will continue to play add to that the piss poor publicity that surrounds him, his lies and general stupidity.

all that could be almost excused if he had a decent season last year, he was shit and then pretended to get injured all the time

no wonder NRC wanted more money seeing the likes of this clown get paid more than double what he was on.

Are you his physio?

Are you his accountant?

i dont need to be his accountant to state what he is reportedly on, it is reported hence reportedly on. DOH!

am i his physio?

no

im pretty sure GH hinted that he was injured at some point last season and then ireland came out moaning that he was not injured and moaned for not being picked.

Reportedly we were getting Mark Hughes, David Moyes etc. I wouldnt believe everything in the press. Also didnt ask if you were his Nan pointless comment.

Are you his physio?

Are you his accountant?

am i his physio?

no

Reportedly we were getting Mark Hughes, David Moyes etc. I wouldnt believe everything in the press. Also didnt ask if you were his Nan pointless comment.

did i say i believe everything i read in the press? im pretty sure i wrote

£80k per week HE IS REPORTEDLY ON

he is a proven liar making up excuses to not play games, if your happy wishing he were in our side at the expense of someone on less than half his wage who puts effort and passion and skill into their game and actually provides something for the team then fine.

odd though you want the team to be even weaker than it is already looking, and want to disillusion players such as albrighton, delph, bannan, clark and any other player who plays for us.

Are you his physio?

Are you his accountant?

am i his physio?

no

did i say i believe everything i read in the press? im pretty sure i wrote

£80k per week HE IS REPORTEDLY ON

he is a proven liar making up excuses to not play games, if your happy wishing he were in our side at the expense of someone on less than half his wage who puts effort and passion and skill into their game and actually provides something for the team then fine.

odd though you want the team to be even weaker than it is already looking, and want to disillusion players such as albrighton, delph, bannan, clark and any other player who plays for us.

Yes i want the team to be weaker, thats exactly what i want. I want to spend my money on following the team up and down the country for us to lose every week. I want whats best for my club like every other fan. I just dont see the point in fans not giving the lad a chance before the season has even started. Yes he probaley is a rocket polisher and he lies, sounds like most footballers. If he has a good pre season scores a few goals plays well will you not give the lad a chance?!?

I think if he stays he will surprise next season and play an important role in our top 6 finish

You are taking the piss, right???

No.

I'd say that it would be stupidity to the extreme not to try and turn SI to the player we know he can be. There's a very good player in there, let's try and get him out.

I think if he stays he will surprise next season and play an important role in our top 6 finish

You are taking the piss, right???

No.

that a definate No...?

Yes.

Get rid of the loser, total waste of space that doesn't deserve a chance.

Agreed. I've come to the view that if we're not going to be challenging for any honours any time soon, I would at least like to be able to respect/like the players in the squad.

Hence, I hope Ireland, Warnock and Downing will all be sold

I'd say that it would be stupidity to the extreme not to try and turn SI to the player we know he can be. There's a very good player in there, let's try and get him out.

THIS - end off discussion.

The idea of letting him go is silly at best. He has the talent, lets give it another shot.

The idea of letting him go is silly at best. He has the talent, lets give it another shot.

I actually laughed out loud reading this.

I actually laughed out loud reading this.

What would be funny, was if we got rid of him and someone took a chance on him with a manager who shows him that he is wanted and gets him playing like he did that season at Man City.

Second thoughts...that wouldnt be very funny at all.