Andreas Weimann

Adam2003

38 pages and no photoshops of Weimann as the Terminator? Gareth I am disappoint.

And I think we've found a new smiling assassin,

Don't think it hadn't crossed my mind, but we've already got the Herdminator.

I did consider spending some time on Sunday making a pic of Weimann as the "Viennese Assassin", 'shopping his head onto the body of a ninja with vienesse whirl biscuits instead of throwing stars.

How's his Hitz-style Brummie accent coming on?

Very well indeed.. When I saw his interview after the game I was struggling to keep a straight face, it was just so bizarre. He started words in Austrian and ended them in Brummie..

Very well indeed.. When I saw his interview after the game I was struggling to keep a straight face, it was just so bizarre. He started words in Austrian and ended them in Brummie..

You mean he started words in German. I really want to see an interview with Weimann now. I loved Hitz brummie/German accent. I also remember Alonso was starting to get a slight scouse accent, thats the real reason he left.

He started words in Austrian and ended them in Brummie..

You mean he started words in German.

A mate of mine once phoned a hotel in Brussels and apologised for the fact that he didn't speak Belgian. :lol:

38 pages and no photoshops of Weimann as the Terminator? Gareth I am disappoint.

And I think we've found a new smiling assassin,

Don't think it hadn't crossed my mind, but we've already got the Herdminator.

I did consider spending some time on Sunday making a pic of Weimann as the "Viennese Assassin", 'shopping his head onto the body of a ninja with vienesse whirl biscuits instead of throwing stars.

Whoa. You've just entered the let-down category.

Â