Andreas Weimann

Adam2003

I personally hope that Agbonlahor and Bent do not give him the chance to get into the team

Well I personally hope he comes on as a sub early in the second half of every game, for whichever of those two has scored a hattrick.

Y'know Richard, I feel somehow drawn to you, like a...like a magnet.

Think the fact he was brought back early from Watford not only says a lot about Weimann but sort of confirms our fears regarding Delfouneso

I've heard the rumours that Delfouneso has got the Billy Big Bollocks attitude, but I've never really seen it in his play. Weimann looks like a very good prospect though. I reckon he would have put a few performances in last season if it were not for his early-season injury...

Think the fact he was brought back early from Watford not only says a lot about Weimann but sort of confirms our fears regarding Delfouneso

Reluctantly agree.

I think opportunities for youth players to break through will be a little more limited under McLeish than previously under Houllier. With Bannan looking good, I can see a few of the others finding their way into league football, Delfouneso included.

I've heard the rumours that Delfouneso has got the Billy Big Bollocks attitude, but I've never really seen it in his play. Weimann looks like a very good prospect though. I reckon he would have put a few performances in last season if it were not for his early-season injury...

I just see a laziness with Delfouneso.

Weimann looks like hed run through brick walls. Probably needs reigning in as I thought he was trying too hard V QPR. Tried to squeeze a cross across when in the corner, when it wasnt needed. Think it might have led to the attack for the goal but by no means his fault - should have been defended.

Weimann looks like hed run through brick walls. Probably needs reigning in as I thought he was trying too hard V QPR. Tried to squeeze a cross across when in the corner, when it wasnt needed.

didnt he win a corenr and wasnt given and they went down and scored :(

What, that he has an hamstring injury?

He wasn't injured for the Wigan game and he didn't make the bench for that, Weimann did.

I think the Fonz will be sold in the summer tbh.

Ive always been impressed with Delouneso when i see him. I will be disappointed if hes sold. He could have a future here but we arent using him nearly enough. We produce some of the best youngsters in the country but we havent got a clue about blooding them into the first team.

Â