Andreas Weimann

Adam2003

I'd say he's got plenty of time to turn it around. He'll still be here next season. 

He has, but if he doesnt turn it around this season Im sure alternative plans will be made.

He will have plenty more chances this season though, especially with the latest injury.

He badly needs a goal or two, thats why its vital he plays saturday. Playing against lower league opposition will give him a bit more space and hopefully time to get a good game under his belt.  Just hope it doesnt turn out as the opposite.

• Like 1

If only Andi could finish. What a player he could be.

He could finish originally. Just lost his confidence after missing a couple of sitters against Everton and West Ham.

• Like 1

If only Andi could finish. What a player he could be.

He could finish originally. Just lost his confidence after missing a couple of sitters against Everton and West Ham.

I agree. It seems that he's low on confidence so I'd play him tomorrow in the hope he scores and gives him a lift. 

I don't buy into all the criticism he's getting accusing him of not being bothered or being lazy. He's a young player who's suffering from a dip in form. 

He'll come good.

• Like 1

Mugged his manager off again today.  I'm guessing that PL saw this game as an opportunity to get some confidence back into AW and CB and it sounded like both were pretty terrible once more.

His finishing and work ethic were what saw his career leap Delfoneso's. Not sure if the Fonz wouldn't be a better option now though.

Andi's form ha slumped alarmingly.

As I said before, best to loan him out and then cash in on him in the summer. Like Andy above, I really would not be bothered in the slightest if we never saw him again in the team.

Edited by Isa

I prefer to think it is 2nd season syndrome for him, Benteke and some of the others. It is not the time to give up on them, it is the time to put Andi on bench though and see if he can rediscover his form making sub appearances. If not he has next season to start again. After that, if no improvement.... ship him out.

He should have been dropped weeks ago. He offers the team very little and his finishing has been so poor opposition defenders will soon be passing him the ball!. Lambert should have taken him out the firing line instead of letting him get worse and worse...

3 assists and a goal.

Not bad for a 22-year-old. 

Way too much expectation and far too little understanding. 

Gareth Bale wasn't any more consistent at that age.

Eh? He had 11 goals and 10 assists in the season when he was 22.

Â