Paddy's "Things that cheer you up"

rjw63

1 hour ago, Seat68 said:

Good old Eric. But who amongst us hasnt said keep the wogs out, keep the coons out, keep britain white. 

I say that all the time. Right after I've made millions, playing and recording their music. Then I normally go record an album with BB King, just to confuse the matter more.

Edited by dAVe80
  • Like 3

15 hours ago, Midfielder said:

that should go in the 'things that piss me off but shouldn't' thread

but enjoy!

Cheers!

I now know why I don't take much time off - spent £1000 today already. If i'm working all the time my bank balance is far healthier!

47 minutes ago, Xela said:

Cheers!

I now know why I don't take much time off - spent £1000 today already. If i'm working all the time my bank balance is far healthier!

If you want to feel better about it you should start referring to such 're-investment' as 'job creation'. :)

2 hours ago, Xela said:

Cheers!

Those sex robots have really dropped in price haven't they?

19 minutes ago, AVFCDAN said:

Those sex robots have really dropped in price haven't they?

I got a discount as i was involved in the research and development of them ^_^

14 minutes ago, Xela said:

I got a discount as i was involved in the research and development of them ^_^

Take all that stuff back that you bought today and sign us some players from the non league. Particularly midfielders, they will improve on our squad.

The willie nelson album, Rainbow Connection invokes glee. Not cheer, glee. His daughter sings on one track and its just the best. I love hearing things that blow away any traces of cynicism. This album is a perfect example. 

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Seat68 said:

The willie nelson album, Rainbow Connection invokes glee. Not cheer, glee. His daughter sings on one track and its just the best. I love hearing things that blow away any traces of cynicism. This album is a perfect example. 

Believe it or not I don't have any Willie Nelson records. 

23 minutes ago, mjmooney said:

Got the TVS original. And Emmylou's. 

The album is great. I love the albums he did with Merle Haggard. Django and Jimmie is another great album. 

Â