Paddy's "Things that cheer you up"

rjw63

8 hours ago, mjmooney said:

Would you, though? 

A good few years ago, one of my mates had a wife that imagined she was a bit posher than the rest of us AND she was quite busty AND liked to think she was the centre of our little gang. Quite the posh yummy mummy.

Once when the two of us were alone she 'changed tops' right in front of me. She was braless, took off the one top, paused and looked at me. I absolutely completely stayed straight faced, kept eye contact and just deadpan said 'what?'.

She put the other top on, and said 'nothing, just changing tops'.

Seriously not my type.

Halfway through Operation Man Cave Rearrangement

Phase one complete: Hi-Fi and computer moved and reassembled with no hard done. The computer is now under the desk, The computer Speakers now removed and waiting to be attached to the telly as the other end. Hi-fi repositioned so I'm hearing Stereo properly, not stereo in one ear and nothing in the other and the remotes can now be used from the other end of the room as the units aren't side on any more.

The missus says I've got lots more space now, she'd be right but I have plans to fill that space with two new decks and a mixer plus a vinyl cleaning machine (she knows about that bit)

Â