Paddy's "Things that cheer you up"

rjw63

when I am at work then I'm normally on the bog at about 4 O'Clock for about 15-20 minutes

when I am at home it is normally between 30-45 minutes

3 minutes of pooing and the rest is spent reflecting on the days events

Browsing eBay for shirts, I came across an auction where the seller's reason for listing the item was:

I need to clear my closet to make room for my new baby.

Why are you putting your baby in the closet?!

when I am at work then I'm normally on the bog at about 4 O'Clock for about 15-20 minutes

when I am at home it is normally between 30-45 minutes

3 minutes of pooing and the rest is spent reflecting on the days events

I always go at work at about 11, even if I don't need to. A free little break, play a bit of angry birds and best of all, get paid for it.

20 minutes to go.

The feeling of superiority when you see Charles Darwin's picture on our money rather than some old tripe about trusting God.

Stop treating Darwin as some sort of celebrity ffs, I don't think it reflects well on the atheist/agnostic community at all, considering how so many of us often harp on about thinking for yourself and avoiding worship and servility.

The feeling of superiority when you see Charles Darwin's picture on our money rather than some old tripe about trusting God.

Stop treating Darwin as some sort of celebrity ffs, I don't think it reflects well on the atheist/agnostic community at all, considering how so many of us often harp on about thinking for yourself and avoiding worship and servility.

To be fair, it was the US Christian fundies who insisted banging on about Darwin in the first place.

Having a poo.

One of the most relaxing and satisfying parts of the day .

Yuuuuuuuuuuuuuck.

It's why I don't believe in a God.

Your missing out legov. You can get a good 45 minutes to yourself with a good bottom emptying session. Just you, a good book, magazine, internet on smartphone etc..... no distractions. Good thinking time as well.

You know you've had a good shite when you've been in there long enough to get pins and needles in your legs.

I can't believe anyone would spend that long on the toilet.

Having a poo.

Yuuuuuuuuuuuuuck.

Your missing out legov. You can get a good 45 minutes to yourself with a good bottom emptying session. Just you, a good book, magazine, internet on smartphone etc..... no distractions. Good thinking time as well.

You know you've had a good shite when you've been in there long enough to get pins and needles in your legs.

Nor me.

2 mins to drop the log, 3 mins to wipe properly. 5 minutes and done

Having a poo.

Yuuuuuuuuuuuuuck.

Nor me.

2 mins to drop the log, 3 mins to wipe properly. 5 minutes and done

Even that is a long time, feel it dropping, get it out, wipe and move on feeling fresh and empty for the day ahead.

You can't just poo and run , you have to turn that shitter into a fortress of solitude for 20 mins minimum. Maybe light a few candles, get your favourite magazine , put some music on etc. You could also throw in a crafty wank at the end and if you're feeling adventurous do it in work's time whilst leaving the cubicle unlocked. Try and live a little !

fortress of solitude for 20 mins minimum. Maybe light a few candles, get your favourite magazine , put some music on etc. You could also throw in a crafty sail on the mayonnaise sea at the end and if you're feeling adventurous do it in work's time whilst leaving the cubicle unlocked. Try and live a little !

I can do all that in my own room tbh

You can't just poo and run , you have to turn that shitter into a fortress of solitude for 20 mins minimum. Maybe light a few candles, get your favourite magazine , put some music on etc. You could also throw in a crafty sail on the mayonnaise sea at the end and if you're feeling adventurous do it in work's time whilst leaving the cubicle unlocked. Try and live a little !
Bloody hell,

Â