Paddy's "Things that cheer you up"

rjw63

2 hours ago, mjmooney said:

The Bob Dylan forum that I subscribe to has just produced a download 'album' of Dylan covers by forum contributors (no, I didn't do one). Some of them are pretty good. But some are... not.  😐

I'll wager most of them could actually sing though :D 

• Haha 2

11 hours ago, Davkaus said:

Had my first chance to try Michelin star food tonight. 10 courses that just blew my mind, a couple went really to my taste but every single one was just an absolute flavour bomb unlike anything I'd ever tasted before, feel like my eyes have opened for the first time

What kind of gravy was served with it?

• Haha 3

20 hours ago, Davkaus said:

Had my first chance to try Michelin star food tonight. 10 courses that just blew my mind, a couple went really to my taste but every single one was just an absolute flavour bomb unlike anything I'd ever tasted before, feel like my eyes have opened for the first time

Cost of living crisis not reached Notts yet? ;) 

I always think fine dining like that would be lost on me. Maybe one day! 

20 hours ago, Davkaus said:

The snobbery around is laughable, the idea that portion sizes are shit and won't fill you up... Its brilliant, wouldn't want to do it 3 times a week and lose what makes it special but it is special and IMHO it is worth it

Purnells for example it's hard to explain the quality of the service, the way the waiter puts your plate down etc etc it just oozes class 

• Like 3

Â