Paddy's "Things that cheer you up"

rjw63

Agree with your one about music Knoppy :thumb: mo matter how shit a day you've had, how bored you are and whatever, music will always be able to help.

Unless you're somehow barred from listening to it.

Reading this

"Today, I emailed my potential boss a copy of my resume. However, I did not know that it was my fake resume, created for my English class. Some of my former jobs included being a certified gangster and the former president of Canada. FML"

I went to the Turkish ministry this morning to sort my work permit out. Having been here before I know it's not easy to get things done without people shouting with you, charging for things that they've never told you about and generally being the most arrogant collection of jobworths in the world.

I was told my work permit would cost around 700ytl (£270) so I grab the money, all my documents and brace myself for a few hours of hell.

I was out within 10minutes with no charge.

I subsequently went to a book shop, shoe shop and a steak house....retail therapy never felt so good.

AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!! SO HAPPY!!!

FINALLY got my interview date with immigration to get Brumericans pale *yet ever so handsome* self back here!!!!!! WOOOHOOOOOOOOO!!!

Bring on April 21st!!!!

AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!! SO HAPPY!!!

FINALLY got my interview date with immigration to get Brumericans pale *yet over so handsome* self back here!!!!!! WOOOHOOOOOOOOO!!!

:hooray::cheers::clap::hooray:

Â