Paddy's "Things that cheer you up"

rjw63

^^^^^ :crylaugh: I know teeth was awful, but a blue waffle is the scariest thing ever!!!!!

But yeah, I suppose a girl who smuggles zeppelins in her bra as well as having a REALLy good sense of humor and loves Villa would make any guy very lucky, thus cheering him up. .........I supppose.

Cups of tea!

Amen to that brother!!!

Woke up, first thing I had was a steaming mug of tea. Normally I'm a coffee in the mornings man but it was awesome and greatly appreciated.

Always a tea in the morning for me. In fact I only drink tea when I'm at home,. never coffee (although I have been meaning to get a decent cafetire, or however you spell it)

I have to have huge mugs as well. I've got a mug with Tinkerbell on it. It's gay, but it's the biggest mug I've ever seen so it works for me. I've been meaning to get one of those Sports Direct mugs.

Always a tea in the morning for me. In fact I only drink tea when I'm at home,. never coffee (although I have been meaning to get a decent cafetire, or however you spell it)

I have to have huge mugs as well. I've got a mug with Tinkerbell on it. It's gay, but it's the biggest mug I've ever seen so it works for me. I've been meaning to get one of those Sports Direct mugs.

I have Sports Direct mug! It's so damn big I use it to hold my toothbrush and toothpaste

25.jpg

Hmmmm. £100 and a plate, or £150? Decisions, decisions. :crylaugh:

Oh, hang on... "hard work and commitment to this University over the past 25 years". They must have mistaken me for somebody else. Damn.

I would like to point that's not 25 years in prison for excessive breaking of various restraining orders, I've got myself off scot-free on those.

Â