Paddy's "Things that cheer you up"

rjw63

Mike :lol: You've been on cracking form recently, what's happened!? You're much more upbeat!
Off work all next week! :hooray: Which means I probably won't be on VT as much as usual. :lol:

Re: Rihanna. Don't really want to kill her. Don't give a flying stuff about her either way TBH. Just my standard kneejerk response to yer current popstars, innit?

Mike :lol: You've been on cracking form recently, what's happened!? You're much more upbeat!
Off work all next week! :hooray: Which means I probably won't be on VT as much as usual. :lol:

Re: Rihanna. Don't really want to kill her. Don't give a flying stuff about her either way TBH. Just my standard kneejerk response to yer current popstars, innit?

Fair enough! I could do with a holiday, I'm fatigued. :?

The fact that no matter how bad it gets there is ALWAYS SOMETHING GOOD to focus on. ..........*whispers* It also helps that the sun is shinning :D

That sha's game in hand is against a Chelsea side who are now beginning to play some good stuff rather than the originally scheduled match which would've been against a fairly dodgy Chelsea :thumb: Happiness.

Â