Paddy's "Things that cheer you up"

rjw63

My wife woke up this morning and found me and the cat next to her asleep holding "hands"

The cat wasn't there when I went to bed so clearly it made all the moves , I think it's besotted with me

• Like 1

WHAT.A.RETARD.  ITS A TOWEL NOT BLUETOOTH, HE'LL NEVER BE ABLE TO MAKE CALLS WITH A TOWEL.

no but seriously, that's pretty cute. I'm currently forcing my love of dinosaurs on my 4 month old.  I have Triceratops and Stegosaurus plush toys which are bigger than him and I make him feed them :wub:

Edited by lapal_fan
  • Like 1

I'm going to bump this thread in thirty years when he invents the bluetooth towel. 

I'm going to get there first...... I can see the use - think pool side, in Marbella. 7am. You get out and get the towels down early and head to breakfast. You can then dial in as other guests arrive. 

"**** off you sneaky Kraut..... this lounger was bagged by a Brit 25 minutes ago" 

• Like 1

I'm going to bump this thread in thirty years when he invents the bluetooth towel. 

easy to carry around than one of these as well

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BO9pGQ-7mWg

My brother is 15, he's got a fat friend and after about 3 years trying, he got his first kiss off a girl today.

On a similar theme, today I saw a weedy, bespectacled ginger kid walking along holding hands with a quite gorgeous girl. Talk about punching above his weight. Good for him.

My brother is 15, he's got a fat friend and after about 3 years trying, he got his first kiss off a girl today.

On a similar theme, today I saw a weedy, bespectacled ginger kid walking along holding hands with a quite gorgeous girl. Talk about punching above his weight. Good for him.

Ingram has a girlfriend?  :P

Â