Paddy's "Things that cheer you up"

rjw63

I HAVE KITTENS  :D

I spent a fortune on scratch posts, and cat trees, and beds, and toys. And they hate it all, but really like my laundry basket. The adorable little bastards.

mjObOnB.jpg?2

Cats are awesome, even when they start bringing you these...

WLbeeuZ.jpg

Ha! Not today :)  Managed to get out on time yesterday and not logged on since. Plus work haven't called me today which is a bonus. 

I spent most of my younger life sneezing, coughing, hard to breath , chest infections etc ......all stopped after my cat died .....turned out what the doctors thought was asthma was an allergy to cats ......

that's part of the reason I never really do to the doctor unless i'm at deaths door as its mostly guess work with them at 50 euro a pop 

Yessssss, cat posts!

Nice kitten Davkaus, he looks mischievous.

I officially have two, but for the past 2 months we've been feeding what we think is a stray... Now he lives here, has 2 meals a day and is asleep in the living room when we come downstairs in the morning -_-

I need to get round to taking him to the rspca. I've told my girlfriend we're not keeping him. Two is enough.

Rhyl looks nice now!  :P

hey @#~"£&+!<,/@#**^% your mother! 

:)

stating the obvs, that's the people's republic of Barrybados, that's the lunchtime walk from my house for coffee and pancakes

there are worse places to live!

It was Lee Selby's home coming today so a good excuse to get out and meet a few people and blow the cobwebs away with a walk around the headland to the beach.

CG0OkYjWcAAjPQ8.jpg

Edited by chrisp65
  • Like 1

Ikea, whilst the actual experience of shopping in there, looking at lamps with a light bulb fitting you have never seen & will never see again is traumatic, there is nothing more enjoyable than watching a couple argue on the car park as they try and fit a flat pack wardrobe into a ford fiesta.

Â