Paddy's "Things that cheer you up"

rjw63

Thought this was a nice read :)

http://www.cracked.com/article_22430_5-true-stories-that-will-restore-your-faith-in-famous-people_p2.html

If you were to ask us to provide a breakdown of the time the general public spends consuming celebrity news, we'd have to say it's something along the lines of 50 percent reading about all the horrible things that stars do, and 50 percent searching for pictures of them naked. But as we've mentioned before, we really should set aside at least a percent or two of that time to bask in all the wondrously selfless things that some celebrities do for their fellow man, such as ...

driving around the M25 just now and out of nowhere came a torrential downpour  .. completely drenched the bloke driving alongside me in his convertible with the top down

you live in England not Florida mate , buy a car with a roof

You'll very rarely see a convertible in Florida . It rains there more than it does here. 

driving around the M25 just now and out of nowhere came a torrential downpour  .. completely drenched the bloke driving alongside me in his convertible with the top down

You'll very rarely see a convertible in Florida . It rains there more than it does here. 

miami_vice_car.jpg

driving around the M25 just now and out of nowhere came a torrential downpour .. completely drenched the bloke driving alongside me in his convertible with the top down

I had a Mustang for a few days in Miami last year, was never able to put the roof down at all. Luckily it wasn't the whole trip that was a wash out.

Â