Paddy's "Things that cheer you up"

rjw63

that there are still people out there that think slowing down to 50 at the average speed cameras will be fine

I gave them a little thumbs up to cheer them on their way as they accelerated away again...

• Like 2

The video of Moin Younis (the young lad from Acorns, who gave Lescott a load of grief) interviewing Gabby on AVTV. Brilliant! That little lad is quite a character. Watch it if you can. 

that there are still people out there that think slowing down to 50 at the average speed cameras will be fine

I gave them a little thumbs up to cheer them on their way as they accelerated away again...

On a similar note, the people who think that the "active traffic management" cameras on the M42 are average speed cameras!

Cancelling my ee contract.

Told them exactly why i was leaving and then they made the "please stay offer"

They offered me a worse contract than I was getting for the same money, almost laughed down the phone.

Bunch of jokers.

Popcorn flavoured Toblerone :wub:

after the derbarcle that was fruit and nut and then the salted version , they've gone and pulled out a winner

Edited by tonyh29

I made myself laugh by imagining a religious person driving to work tomorrow, listening to Carmina Burana and not knowing about the solar eclipse and the ensuing panic it could potentially cause.

LOL WEIRD.

I made myself laugh by imagining a religious person driving to work tomorrow, listening to Carmina Burana and not knowing about the solar eclipse and the ensuing panic it could potentially cause.

LOL WEIRD.

I am not sure it would faze them much; the fact that the moon happens to be the perfect distance from the earth to exactly cover the sun, would be exactly the sort of evidence of order, that would confirm their belief in intelligent design.  :)

Edited by MakemineVanilla

LOL WEIRD.

I am not sure it would faze them much; the fact that the moon happens to be the perfect distance from the earth to exactly cover the sun, would be exactly the sort of evidence of order, that would confirm their belief in intelligent design.  :)

HAHAHA! BRILLIANT AND HERE I AM THINKING THEY'D THINK IT WAS THE SODDING APOCALYPSE OR SOMETHING, BUT YOURS IS EQUALLY HILARIOUS TO ME MY FRIEND!!!! LOL

• Like 1

LOL WEIRD.

As opposed to just lucky?

Â