Paddy's "Things that cheer you up"

rjw63

I got a free PG tips mug yesterday when I bought some teabags, its a decent mug actually bit small compared to what I usually drink out of but I like the handle on it, that cheered me up a bit

I just kind of wanted to post something in this thread as I seem to never be happy or 'cheered up' enough to come in here

I got so annoyed when someone put a tea bag in my mouth while I was sleeping. No one treats me like a mug !

• Like 1

Villa kicking off at 3pm on Saturdays :clap: It just starts the weekend off nicely :)

Not when lukaku inevitably rips us a new arsehole.

It's OK. I put him in my fantasy team. That should put a stop to his scoring shenanigans.
  • Like 1

Villa kicking off at 3pm on Saturdays :clap: It just starts the weekend off nicely :)

It's OK. I put him in my fantasy team. That should put a stop to his scoring shenanigans.

Best put some money on him for anytime scorer, just to make sure.

• Like 1

Yep hes now in mine too........

Best put some money on him for anytime scorer, just to make sure.

I would if I hadn't emptied my account onto Man Citeh when they came to Villa Park #truestory #bestmoneyeverspent

I've done the same with my electric and gas. Checked to make sure there's no time constraint on redeeming the surplus and decided to leave it in there. Nice little savings account. My real savings account doesn't give any discernible interest so I figure it's as good in there :)

Â