Paddy's "Things that cheer you up"

rjw63

Well we are 6 weeks into the Season and I haven't heard Dave Whelan's opinion on anything

He is currently in Syria telling president Assad that seeing him use chemical weapons makes him disappointed, almost as disappointed as he was when he had to get stretcherd off at Wembley in an FA cup v wolves because he broke his leg.

• Like 2

Sainsburys > All

Wha-wha-what!?  Sainsbury's is by far the worst supermarket.

Terrible selection, terrible prices, just totally lame.

Regional variations. Saino's down here (in that Lundun) are the nuts whereas tesco is largely rubbish. When I lived in Brum sainsburys was always rubbish.

• Like 1

Sainsburys has been in a nose dive for some years, here in Wet Yorks, anyway. Used to be expensive, but good quality, but are now expensive and shite.

They are also horrible employers (my daughter's bf works for them).

The Wainy316 Premiership.

1. Asda

2. Morrisons

3. Tesco

4. Aldi

5. Lidl

6. Sainsbury's

Waitrose and M & S surely need to be added to the top the list. Waitrose are my preferred choice but do use Morrisons due to convenience.

The Wainy316 Premiership.

1. Asda

2. Morrisons

3. Tesco

4. Aldi

5. Lidl

6. Sainsbury's

Waitrose and M & S surely need to be added to the top the list. Waitrose are my preferred choice but do use Morrisons due to convenience.

I've never ever entered a Waitrose and I forgot M&S.  Good quality food but too expensive for me to do bulk shopping in so they move in at 4 behind Tesco.  

And remember, this league is gospel.

Superquinn pisses all over all of those. Sadly they were too expensive (think just less than M&S but with better choice and with brand names) and have been taken over for concentrating on quality rather than profit. And now they're going to be re-badged Super Valu which are shall we say a less than stellar outfit :(

Superquinn pisses all over all of those. Sadly they were too expensive (think just less than M&S but with better choice and with brand names) and have been taken over for concentrating on quality rather than profit. And now they're going to be re-badged Super Valu which are shall we say a less than stellar outfit :(

Superquinn went to shit after quinn himself left ....the recipe for the famed sausage changed at that time but no one noticed their stores went in to general disrepair over priced junk ...supervalu now have the advantage of that title 

Â