Ciaran Clark

TheSufferingVilla

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We won at Arsenal with Clark.

Not Okore but if Clark plays like he can do then when Okore comes back even stronger it might be Vlaar who loses his spot.

Take away his ability with the ball at feet and Vlaar is the worst CB at the club.

We won at Arsenal with Clark.

Not Okore but if Clark plays like he can do then when Okore comes back even stronger it might be Vlaar who loses his spot.

Take away his ability with the ball at feet and Vlaar is the worst CB at the club.

So he's not the worst CB at the club because he has a footballing talent making him better than some of the others. But take that talent away and he'd be worse than the others? Interesting....

I don't why but seeing Clark do this well makes me happier than seeing any other power do well. Seems like a really likeable guy I guess. He was brilliant today, and really smart in how he played too. One of the times Luna got beat down the left there were 3 guys for Clark and vlaar to mark. Vlaar took the back one leaving Clark to mark a near post run and a guy on the penalty spot. Realizing he couldn't do that, Clark stepped out and made himself really big to challenge the guy sending in the low cross. Managed to block it for a corner, and I thought that epitomized his performance

• Like 1

Â