• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Glenn Hoddle!

Kevin Keegan!

Howard Wilkinson!

Chris Kamara!

I think someone needs to go & run his socks off somewhere in the rain for the rest o f the day, in bear legs via fields full of stinging nettles after daring to throw these names in the hat!!! :winkold:

i would give someone like nigel clough a go, you could even give him a one year contract and see how he does this season.

lets be honest who ever comes in will have hardly any time to sign new players, so we actualy need a manager who is good on the training pitch and can hopefully get more more out of some mon's flop signings (davies, nrc and sidwell).

i would give someone like nigel clough a go, you could even give him a one year contract and see how he does this season.

lets be honest who ever comes in will have hardly any time to sign new players, so we actualy need a manager who is good on the training pitch and can hopefully get more more out of some mon's flop signings (davies, nrc and sidwell).

I think Nigel Clough has been pretty average at Derby to be honest. Billy Davies seems to do well wherever he goes though, but I think he doesn't have the sort of personality that Lerner will be after now. I think he would be very similar to MON.

No-one thinks Grayson is worth a punt then?

Possibly I suppose, he got Blackpool promoted to the Championship and did a lot of the groundwork which Holloway benefited from, and he seems to have done well at Leeds. I don't know though. I think he doesn't have enough experience for a job as big as Villa manager.