Confirmed: Houllier is the new Villa manager

danceoftheshamen

I think Fabio Capello would be our best option.

I know people will not want him because of the world cup but he's a great club manager and knows our team better than most managers having watched so many of our matches.

He also has great knowledge of other leagues.

I would also love to see MON become England manager and think it could be brilliant for both parties!.

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i would give someone like nigel clough a go, you could even give him a one year contract and see how he does this season.

lets be honest who ever comes in will have hardly any time to sign new players, so we actualy need a manager who is good on the training pitch and can hopefully get more more out of some mon's flop signings (davies, nrc and sidwell).

Nigel Clough made the whole Derby team get off the coach 200yards from the Leeds ground last weekend. They had to walk in through a crowd of Leeds supporters to satisfy some weird replay of Don Revie's infamous walk into the Derby ground as he sought to psyche out Brian Clough.

Weve already witnessed the peculiarities of one Cloughie clone. I don't want another one managing us!

Whoever comes it wont please everyone. I'd personally welcome Jol with open arms. I like the bloke and he was harshly treated by Spuds

Klinsmann and Bilic are wild cards who could go either war judging by their managerial careers so far. Not sure thats what we need

Sven = God no

Southgate = God no

Do we go for experience or plump for a younger bloke (eg Pearce, Grayson, etc) ?

Four years into a rebuild I doubt we want to wash all that work away, we just need someone to come in, tweak it a bit and continue it rather than pull it all apart and start again

Sven for me

We're not going to challenge the top four so attractive football is the main aim and I think Sven can deliver it with the squad we have got

Jol was only strangthening his position at Ajax when he flirted with Fulham and I can't see any of the other glitterati coming,

I'd be looking forward to the season if Sven came.

I'd be in utter **** despair if we appoint bob **** Bradey. Would prefer Simon Grayson to him. I'd probably prefer to see Larry Grayson in charge